629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 – 18 Group ‘C’ Posts | Apply Online 629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 2018 Application Form for 18 Fireman, Mazdoor, Chef, Chowkidar, Fire Supervisor, Tinsmith Posts. 629 Tpt Coy ASC invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Group ‘C’ post in Ministry of Defence. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. 629 Tpt Coy ASC Group ‘C’ Jobs Notification 2017 Released. The last date for submission of applications is 24.11.2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs 629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 For 18 Group ‘C’ Posts at www.davp.nic.in
- 1.1 Ministry of Defence Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 – 18 Group ‘C’ Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career 629 Tpt Coy ASC Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest Join Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Ministry of Defence Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 629 Tpt Coy ASC Group ‘C’ Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For 629 Tpt Coy ASC Application Form
- 1.9 629 Tpt Coy ASC Group ‘C’ Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download 629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.davp.nic.in
Jobs 629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 For 18 Group ‘C’ Posts at www.davp.nic.in
Ministry of Defence Jobs Can Download the Application Form from the official website. Enter the details in the application form and attach the relevant doc documents and photo. Applicants can send their Govt jobs application form along with all supporting documents to the given address on or before the last date. Applicants can get the 629 Tpt Coy ASC Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Ministry of Defence Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Indian Army Recruitment 2017: – 629 Tpt Coy ASC c/o 56 APO has issued a notification for the recruitment of Mazdoor, Cook (Chef), Chowkidar, Fireman, Supervisor & Tinsmith Vacancy at 18 posts. Interested candidates may apply by within 21 days from date of publication of this advertisement. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
629 Tpt Coy ASC Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 18 Group ‘C’ Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Group ‘C’ Jobs at 629 Tpt Coy ASC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by 629 Tpt Coy ASC. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply 629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 – 18 Group ‘C’ Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Ministry of Defence
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 18
Name of the Post: Group ‘C’
Career 629 Tpt Coy ASC Job Vacancy
Recruitment 629 Tpt Coy ASC Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. 629 Tpt Coy ASC invites online applications for the following Group ‘C’ post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.davp.nic.in
Latest Join Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 18
- Mazdoor – 08
- Chef – 02
- Chowkidar – 04
- Fireman – 02
- Fire Supervisor – 01
- Tinsmith – 01
Eligibility Criteria For Ministry of Defence Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for 629 Tpt Coy ASC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Mazdoor: 10th standard pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Chef: (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. (ii) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Chowkidar: (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Desirable (i) Conversant with the duties of chowkidar trade with one year experience in the trade.
- Fireman: (i) 10th standard pass from a recognized Board. (ii) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fitting and fire appliances and equipment fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches. (iii) Must be familiar with the use and maintenance first-aid fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump. (iv) Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting method employed in fighting different types of fire. (v) Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew. (vi) Must have served in a recognized Civil or Defence Fire Brigade as Fireman Grade II for a minimum period of three years. (vii) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
- Fire Supervisor: (i) 12th standard pass from a recognised Board. (ii) Senior Fire Supervisor Course from Defence Institute of Fire Research Ministry of Defence, New Delhi or the Sub Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any other similar recognized course. (iii) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers hose fittings and fire appliances and equipments like fire engines, trailer fire pumps, foam branches etc. (iv) Must have served in a recognized civil or Defence Fire Brigades in a supervisory capacity for a minimum period of three years. Desirable (i) Station Officers course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur(ii) Experience of instructional duties in a Fire Service Organisation.
- Tinsmith: (i) 10th standard pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. (ii) Should be proficient in trade.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 25 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
629 Tpt Coy ASC Group ‘C’ Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for 629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment is as follows,
- Qualifying Tests
- Written Test
- Physical Standards
The 629 Tpt Coy ASC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Group ‘C’ Jobs is given below
- Mazdoor – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Chef – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Chowkidar – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Fireman – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Fire Supervisor – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Tinsmith – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
How To Apply For 629 Tpt Coy ASC Application Form
- Log on to 629 Tpt Coy ASC careers page at official website www.davp.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the 629 Tpt Coy ASC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of 629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 application form
- Candidate will enclose a self-addressed envelope, affixing postal stamp of Rs. 25/- alongwith the application required for dispatch of Acknowledgement Card if screened successfully so as to reach 629 Tpt Coy ASC, PIN-905629, C/o 56 APO within Twenty one (21) days from date of publication of this advertisement and within twenty eight (28) days for the candidates belonging to Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep from the date of publication of the advertisement. The candidates as required to superscribe on the top of envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_____________” (POST) and cat applied for__________ (UR/SC/OBC/ST/ESM/MSP). Acknowledgement Card and certificate from Attesting Authority to be typed on separate A4 size plain papers.
629 Tpt Coy ASC Group ‘C’ Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.11.2017
Download 629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.davp.nic.in
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download