AAI Recruitment 2017 – 105 Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online AAI Recruitment (Airports Authority of India) for Role of Junior Assistant (Fire Service). International Airports, are open to operations even by Foreign International Airlines. Government jobs The detailed eligibility and application process for Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given in below. AAI Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website www.aai.aero Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 AAI Jobs 2017 For 105 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts at www.aai.aero
- 1.1 Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 AAI Recruitment 2017 – 105 Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Air India Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Airports Authority Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- 1.7 AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 AAI Fire Service Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.9 How To Apply For Airports Authority of India Application Form
- 1.10 AAI Vacancy in Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download AAI Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.aai.aero
- 1.12 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
AAI Jobs 2017 For 105 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts at www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India (AAI), Eastern Region, Kolkata invites online applications from the eligible AAI-105 Airport Authority of India Career Recruitment 2017-2018 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Apply Now Online Govt jobs candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) for fill up 105 Vacancies at various airports in the above States in Eastern Region Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Govt Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
AAI Recruitment 2017 notification has released on its official website. News The AAI Recruitment 2017 Notification it consist 105 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Junior Assistant (Fire Service) JobsAirports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Airports Authority of India (AAI) along with complete information. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply AAI Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 19.06.2017 to 19.07.2017
AAI Recruitment 2017 – 105 Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online
Organisation Name: Airports Authority of India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 105
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Air India Job Vacancy
Recruitment AAI Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. AAI invites online applications for the following Junior Assistant (Fire Service) post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.aai.aero
Airports Authority Vacancy Details
AAI invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 105
Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 105
Eligibility Criteria For AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for AAI Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks;
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License OR b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year Before the date of advertisement; OR c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement. In case of (b) & (c), the incumbents will be required to acquire Heavy Duty Driving License within one year of appointment before completion of their probation period. In case, if they fail to acquire/ obtain the Heavy Duty Driving License, their probation period will be extended for one more year in order to obtain Heavy Duty Driving License, till such time, they will not be confirmed and their increments will also be withheld. Moreover, no further extension will be granted beyond two years and their services will stand terminated.
Desirable Qualification & Experience
Due weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more (subject to maximum limit of the following)
- Computer Science as subject at 12th class level
- NCC “B” Certificate;
- Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
- Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment;
- Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Note: Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the above posts.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 30 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for AAI Recruitment is as follows,
- Online Exam
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
The Indian Airlines offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in AAI Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,150 – 62,400/-
AAI Fire Service Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.400/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – No
How To Apply For Airports Authority of India Application Form
- Log on to AAI careers page at official website www.aai.aero
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the AAI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AAI Recruitment 2017 online application form
AAI Vacancy in Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.06.2017
- Last Date for Completion of On-Line Registration (Step-1 & 2) 19.07.2017
- Last Date for Completion of On-Line Application (Step-3) 21.07.2017