AAI Recruitment 2017 – 84 Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online AAI-Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017-2018, 84 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts Apply Online www.aai.aero. AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Jobs aai syllabus Notification 2017 Released. The job seekers who are waiting for AAI Careers can get the notification details here. Latest notification for eligible candidates Govt Jobs 2017. Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.aai.aero. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs AAI Recruitment 2017 For 84 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts at www.aai.aero
- 1.1 Airports Authority of India Notification 2017
- 1.2 AAI Recruitment 2017 – 84 Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career AAI Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest Indian Airlines Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Airports Authority of India Jobs Fire Service Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Desirable Qualification & Experience
- 1.7 AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For Airports Authority of India Application Form
- 1.9 AAI Junior Assistant Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download Recruitment 2017 AAI Notification & Application www.aai.aero
Jobs AAI Recruitment 2017 For 84 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts at www.aai.aero
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment, job entrants are notified that 84 vacancies of Junior Assistant (JA) are available in the organization. Airports Authority of India invited online application form eligible and enthusiastic candidates. AAI Recruitment 2017 notification has been released recently for Junior Assistant posts in aai login the Southern region. Airport Authority of India has decided to provide employment to the candidates who are eagerly waiting for AAI Jr Assistant vacancies. So, candidates who meet with the job norms as stated below as well as interested in said post must apply for AAI Junior Assistant Latest Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for State Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Airports Authority of India Notification 2017
The Good News For AAI JA Vacancies, the recruitment panel of Airports Authority of India is going to be conducted written exam and interview. the latest Employment News for the job seekers airport authority of india tenders who are ready to do work in the Fire Department of the airports in the Southern region. . Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply AAI Recruitment 2017. Therefore the individuals who are waiting for AAI Recruitment 2017 can check the official notification carefully.
AAI Recruitment 2017 – 84 Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 84
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Career AAI Job Vacancy
Recruitment AAI Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Air India invites online applications for the following Junior Assistant (Fire Service) post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.aai.aero
Latest Indian Airlines Vacancy Details
Central Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 84
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 84
Eligibility Criteria For Airports Authority of India Jobs Fire Service Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for AAI Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks; (OR)
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year Before the date of advertisement; OR c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement. In case of (b) & (c), the incumbents will be required to acquire Heavy Duty Driving License within one year of appointment before completion of their probation period. In case, if they fail to acquire/ obtain the Heavy Duty Driving License, their probation period will be extended for one more year in order to obtain Heavy Duty Driving License, till such time, they will not be confirmed and their increments will also be withheld. Moreover, no further extension will be granted beyond two years and their services will stand terminated.
Desirable Qualification & Experience
- Due weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more (subject to maximum limit of the following) a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level; b) NCC “B” Certificate; c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service. d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment; e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Note: Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the above posts.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 30 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for AAI Recruitment is as follows,
- Online Exam
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
The AAI offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in JA Fire Service Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.12, 500 – 28, 500/-
How To Apply For Airports Authority of India Application Form
- Log on to AAI careers page at official website www.aai.aero
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the AAI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AAI Recruitment 2017 application form
AAI Junior Assistant Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.09.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.10.2017