AAI Recruitment 2018 – 69 Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online. AAI-Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017-2018, 69 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts Apply Online www.aai.aero. AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Jobs aai syllabus Notification 2017 Released. The job seekers who are waiting for AAI Careers can get the notification details here. Latest notification for eligible candidates Govt Jobs 2017. Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.aai.aero. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs AAI Recruitment 2017 For 69 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts at www.aai.aero
- 1.1 Airports Authority of India Notification 2017
- 1.2 AAI Recruitment 2018 – 69 Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career AAI Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.7 How to Apply for AAI Application Form
- 1.8 AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Online Application AAI Official Notification & Application at www.aai.aero
- 1.10 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Jobs AAI Recruitment 2017 For 69 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts at www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 69 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) in North Eastern Region. Apply Online before 15 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below. Airports Authority of India invited online application form eligible and enthusiastic candidates. AAI Recruitment 2017 notification has been released recently for Junior Assistant posts in aai login the Southern region. Airport Authority of India has decided to provide employment to the candidates who are eagerly waiting for AAI Jr Assistant vacancies.
Airports Authority of India Notification 2017
Airports Authority of India released new notification on their official website www.aai.aero for the recruitment of total 69 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) vacancy. the latest Employment News for the job seekers airport authority of india tenders who are ready to do work in the Fire Department of the airports in the Southern region. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply AAI Recruitment 2017. Therefore the individuals who are waiting for AAI Recruitment 2017 can check the official notification carefully.
AAI Recruitment 2018 – 69 Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 69
Job Location: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura
Career AAI Job Vacancy
Recruitment AAI Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. AAI invites online applications for the following Junior Assistant post during 2017-18. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.aai.aero
Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
Central Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Name of the Post:
- Junior Assistant (Fire Services) – 69
Eligibility Criteria for Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2018
- 10th Pass+3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks; 12th Pass(Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; Valid Medium Vehicle Driving License issued at least one year before 15.01.2018; Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued at least two years before 15.01.2018.
Note: Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- Candidate’s Age limit 18 to 30 years as on 15.01.2018. a) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non‐Creamy layer) candidates. b) Length of service extended by 3 years for Ex‐servicemen. c) Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, subject to attainment of 50 years. d) Maximum age limit for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried: Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) e) The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent request for change in date of birth will be entertained.
AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Candidates will be selected based on
- Computer Based (Online) Test
- Certificate/Documents verification
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Non‐Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 400/‐ should be remitted by the applicants other than those exempted from payment of application fee through online payment mode only.
- No application fee is required to be paid by Female/SC/ST/Ex‐Serviceman candidates.
- AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA will accept fee through online net banking/credit cards/debit cards only.
How to Apply for AAI Application Form
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to AAI careers page at official website www.aai.aero
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the AAI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AAI Recruitment 2017 application form
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.01.2018
- Last Date for submission of On-Line application: 15.01.2018 up to 17:00 hrs.
- Last Date for online payment of Application Fee (Step-III) 17.01.2018 upto 17:00 hrs.
- Date of Examination: Feb/Mar 2018