AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 – 40 Junior Resident Posts | Apply Online AIIMS Bhubaneswar announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Junior Resident. Check out the latest job opportunity in our web page for Govt Jobs, PSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Join Indian Army, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSC Jobs, IBPS Vacancies Updates. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 For 40 Junior Resident Posts at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- 1.1 All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – 40 Junior Resident Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.5 Career AIIMS Job Vacancy
- 1.6 Latest AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Vacancy Details
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria For All India Institutes of Medical SciencesVacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.8 AIIMS Junior Resident Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Application Form
- 1.10 AIIMS Junior Resident Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- 1.12 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Jobs AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 For 40 Junior Resident Posts at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released an AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Notification 2017. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment Notification to get the more clear details about the requirement of the education. This opportunity is surely a lucky chance for those people who have been searching for the medical Jobs. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar Invites applications for the post of 40 Junior Residents (Non-Academic) on contractual basis. Walk-in-Interview 15 November 2017. Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Government of India Application Fee, Sarkari Results, Important Dates & Links are given below on Yoyojobs.com. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – 40 Junior Resident Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Total No. of Vacancies: 69
Name of the Post: Junior Resident
Career AIIMS Job Vacancy
Recruitment AIIMS Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. AIIMS invites online applications for the following Junior Resident post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
Latest AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 40
- Junior Resident – 40
Eligibility Criteria For All India Institutes of Medical SciencesVacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of junior residency (Non Academic), i.e.
- Those candidates who have already done two terms of Junior Residency anywhere will not be considered.
AIIMS Junior Resident Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for AIIMS Recruitment is as follows,
The AIIMS offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Junior Resident Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 60,000/- per month (Consolidated)
How To Apply For All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Application Form
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
AIIMS Junior Resident Posts Important Dates
- Date of Walk in Interview: 15.11.2017
Download AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download