BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 – 14 Scientific Assistant Posts | Apply Online Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited / www.bhavini.nic.in is conducting recruitment processes to fill 14 vacancies. As of now, there is one recruitment drive going on for 14 Scientific Assistant Posts. BHAVINI is a high profile Public Sector Undertaking under Department of Atomic Energy and is responsible for building India’s Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor, from beginning of the India’s Second Phase Nuclear programme which will bring energy security for India in future.Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 For 14 Scientific Assistant Posts at www.bhavini.nic.in
- 1.1 Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 – 14 Scientific Assistant Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 Career BHAVINI Job Vacancy
- 1.6 Latest BHAVINI Online Vacancy Details
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria For BHAVINI Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.8 BHAVINI Scientific Assistant Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 BHAVINI Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.10 How To Apply For Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Application Form
- 1.11 BHAVINI Scientific Assistant Posts Important Dates
- 1.12 Download BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.bhavini.nic.in
Jobs BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 For 14 Scientific Assistant Posts at www.bhavini.nic.in
BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 2018 Apply Online Application Form for 14 Scientific Assistant Posts. BHAVINI invites on-line applications for appointment in following Scientific Assistant post in Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.bhavini.nic.in. BHAVINI Scientific Assistant Jobs Notification 2017 Released.Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited Jobs Can Download the Application Form from the official website. Enter the details in the application form and attach the relevant doc documents and photo. Applicants can send their Govt jobs application form along with all supporting documents to the given address on or before the last date. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
BHAVINI Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 14 Scientific Assistant Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Scientific Assistant Jobs at BHAVINI they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by BHAVINI. Candidates who have completed Diploma in Eletrical Engg, Mechanical Engg, Instrumentation, B.Sc (Physics), (Chemistry) from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply BHAVINI Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 – 14 Scientific Assistant Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu)
Total No. of Vacancies: 16
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Career BHAVINI Job Vacancy
Recruitment BHAVINI Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. BHAVINI invites online applications for the following Scientific Assistant post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.bhavini.nic.in
Latest BHAVINI Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 16
- Health Physics – 04
- Chemistry – 02
- Electrical – 03
- Mechanical – 04
- Instrumentation – 01
Eligibility Criteria For BHAVINI Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for BHAVINI Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Health Physics: B.Sc (Physics) with minimum 60% marks.
- Chemistry: B.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks.
- Electrical: Diploma (Electrical) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Mechanical: Diploma (Mechanical) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks
- Instrumentation: Diploma (Instrumentation) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 30 Years
- BHAVINI official Notification 2017 for more reference
BHAVINI Scientific Assistant Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for BHAVINI Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The BHAVINI offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Scientific Assistant Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.35400/-
BHAVINI Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – No
How To Apply For Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Application Form
- Log on to BHAVINI careers page at official website www.bhavini.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the BHAVINI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 application form
BHAVINI Scientific Assistant Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08.12.2017