BMRCL Recruitment 2018 – 60 AEE, AE Posts | Apply Online. Latest notification for eligible candidates Govt Jobs 2017. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), Karnataka Has Released A New Recruitment Notification For The Posts Of Asst. Engineer & Asst Executive Engineer. There Are 60 Vacancies In This Notification. The Application Process Began On 16th December 2017 And It Will Get Close On 15th January 2018. It’s A Great Opportunity For Aspirants To Work With Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation. Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.powergridindia.com. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs BMRCL Recruitment 2018 For 60 AEE, AE Posts at www.bmrc.co.in
- 1.1 Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.2 BMRCL Recruitment 2018 – 60 AEE, AE Posts
- 1.3 Career BMRCL Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Vacancy 2018
- 1.5 BMRCL AEE, AE Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.6 How to Apply for BMRCL Application Form
- 1.7 BMRCL Asst Executive Engineer, AE Posts Important Dates
- 1.8 Online Application BMRCL Official Notification & Application at www.bmrc.co.in
Jobs BMRCL Recruitment 2018 For 60 AEE, AE Posts at www.bmrc.co.in
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) invites application for the post of 60 AEE, AE recruitment 2018. This is very good news for job seekers who are finding govt. jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka State. Eligible and willing candidates may apply online for the BMRCL Recruitment 2017 until 15.01.2018. Candidates can apply by online mode at website www.bmrc.co.in. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for railway Jobs can utilize this excellent opportunity. Aspirants who want to apply for this notification can check all the details in the Official notification.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification
The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited gives some more time to send the Application through online mode till on 15th Jan 2018. After the completion of the Application submission process, the BMRCL planned to conduct the Written Test Or Interview. The selection rounds will be totally as per the Official decision. Comming to the Organisation details the Bangalore Metro is also named as the Namma Metro. It is the one of the famous Metro Rail Corporation in India. The main aim of the BMRCl is to give the Unpolluted Metro Travel facility to the Bangalore city.
BMRCL Recruitment 2018 – 60 AEE, AE Posts
Organization Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Career BMRCL Job Vacancy
Recruitment BMRCL Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. BMRCL invites online applications for the following AEE, AE post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.bmrc.co.in
Name of the Post:
- Asst Executive Engineer – 30
- Asst. Engineer – 30
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Vacancy 2018
- Asst Executive Engineer – BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering + Minimum 8 years in large infrastructure project execution. Candidates with experience in Metro construction for Viaduct/ Stations/Underground station/ Tunneling with TBMs will be preferred.
- Asst. Engineer – BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering + Candidates holding BE should have minimum experience of 5 years in construction supervision and other activities such as supervision, piling casting yard, launching of girders, U/G structures and tunneling in large infrastructure projects. Candidates with experience in metro construction will be preferred. Diploma holders should have minimum 8 years of experience construction supervision and other activities such as supervision, piling casting yard, launching of girders, U/G structures and tunneling in large infrastructure Projects. Candidates with experience in Metro construction will be preferred.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years.
BMRCL AEE, AE Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- Asst Executive Engineer – Rs.55860/-
- Asst. Engineer – Rs.48280/-
- Short Listing
How to Apply for BMRCL Application Form
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Log on to BMRCL careers page at official website www.bmrc.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the BMRCL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BMRCL Recruitment 2017 application form
- “The General Manager (HR)
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
III Floor, BMTC Complex
BMRCL Asst Executive Engineer, AE Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.01.2018