CBEC Recruitment 2018 – Tax Assistant Posts | Apply Online CBEC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Tax Asst, Stenographer & Havaldar (Sports Person) Vacancy at 06 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 25th January 2018. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Bachelor Degree from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply CBEC Recruitment 2018. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 CBEC Recruitment 2018 – Tax Assistant Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career CBEC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest CBEC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Central Board of Excise and Custom Vacancy 2018Posts
- 1.4 CBEC Tax Assistant Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.5 How To Apply For Central Board of Excise and Custom Application Form
- 1.6 CBEC Tax Assistant Posts Important Dates
- 1.7 Download CBEC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.cbec.gov.in
- 1.8 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
CBEC Recruitment 2018 – Tax Assistant Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Central Board of Excise and Custom
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Total No. of Vacancies: 06
Name of the Post: Tax Assistant
Career CBEC Job Vacancy
Recruitment CBEC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. CBEC invites online applications for the following Tax Assistant post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.cbec.gov.in
Latest CBEC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 06
- Tax Assistant – 02
- Stenographer GradeII – 01
- Havaldar – 03
Eligibility Criteria For Central Board of Excise and Custom Vacancy 2018Posts
Candidates applying for CBEC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Tax Assistant: Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute.
- Stenographer GradeII: Candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Havaldar: Candidate must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 25 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
CBEC Tax Assistant Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
Selection process for CBEC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The CBEC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Tax Assistant Jobs is given below
- Tax Assistant – Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-
- Stenographer GradeII – Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-
- Havaldar -Rs. 18,000- 56,900/-
How To Apply For Central Board of Excise and Custom Application Form
- Log on to CBEC careers page at official website www.cbec.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the CBEC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CBEC Recruitment 2018 application form
- “Additional Commissioner (P&V),
O/o The Principal Commissioner of Central Tax,
Hyderabad GST Bhavan, L.B. Stadium Road,
Basheerbagh, Hyderabad 500004.”
CBEC Tax Assistant Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.01.2018
Download CBEC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.cbec.gov.in
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here Download