Central Railway Recruitment 3017 – 30 Staff Nurse, Radiographer Posts | Apply Online. Railway Recruitment Board (Central Railway) Indian Central Railway has announced a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Various Vacancies. Walk in applications are invited from Indian citizens for the following Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Various Posts. Central Railway / www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in is conducting recruitment processes to fill 30 vacancies. current railway vacancy, RRB recruitment apply online, upcoming vacancy in railway group d, central railway news, central railway reservation, central railway time table, Central Railway Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Central Railway Jobs 2017 For 30 Staff Nurse, Radiographer Posts at cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.1 Central Railway Notification 2017
- 1.2 Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 30 Staff Nurse, Radiographer Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career Central Railway Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Staff Nurse, Radiographer Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.6 Central Railway Staff Nurse, Radiographer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.7 How to apply for Central Railway Staff Nurse, Radiographer Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Central Railway Staff Nurse, Radiographer Important Dates
- 1.9 Download Recruitment 2017 Central Railway Notification & Application www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.10 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Central Railway Jobs 2017 For 30 Staff Nurse, Radiographer Posts at cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Central Railway (CR) covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of north-eastern Karnataka and southern Madhya Pradesh. central railway Mumbai, central railway headquarters, central railway Mumbai division, Indian railway PNR, Indian railway Enquiry between two stations, Central Railway provides recruitment process for Faculty, Assistant, PGT, Medical Practitioner, Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D and other Vacancy Post. Indian Railway has depicted an advertisement regarding 30 Staff Nurse, Radiographer Recruitment. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity.
Central Railway Notification 2017
Central Railway (CR) comes up with recruitment notification across different time in a year. In this page, you can find central railway recruitment notification that is currently active and also all expired government job openings from Central Railway is available in major cities across India. Central Indian Railway jobs (CR) and Central Railway Zone. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, Indian railway time table, Indian railways booking, Indian rail info, Indian railway recruitment, RRB results, RRB answer key, railway recruitment for engineers, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 30 Staff Nurse, Radiographer Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Central RailwayEmployment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Career Central Railway Job Vacancy
Central Railway Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Central Railway invites online applications for the following 30 Staff Nurse, Radiographer post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded on the official website.
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse – 20
- Lab Tech/Asstt – 01
- Pharmacist – 02
- Radiographer – 04
- Health Inspector – 02
- Lab Superintendent – 01
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Staff Nurse, Radiographer Jobs 2017
Candidates applying for Central Railway 30 Staff Nurse, Radiographer Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing) Lab Tech/Asstt – 01
- Matriculation with Science + DMLT / Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology subject to the fulfillment of the underlying condition. 1) The course has been done from an Institution which is recognized by a University or the Technical Board of Government/State Govt/Central Govt Authority 2) The duration of the course is at least one year 3) During the course the candidate should have done the training on a full-time basis. 4) At the end of the course, there should be a system of examination which has been successfully passed by the candidates.
- 10+2 in Science OR its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council(proof to be attached)
- 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/Radiological Assistant Course(2 yrs course) from the Recognised Institute. OR Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/ Medical Lab Technology (X-Ray & Imaging) (2 yrs course) OR B.Sc. in Radiation Technology(part III)/Medical Technology(XRay)/ Medical Technology (Radio diagnosis & Imaging)/ Medical Technology(Radiology & imaging) shall be preferred .
- B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus One-year Diploma Course in Health/ Sanitary Inspector OR One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be Minimum 20 years and maximum 40 years.
Central Railway Staff Nurse, Radiographer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
The Central Railway offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Central Railway Jobs is given below
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 21190/- (Per Month)
- Lab Tech/Asstt – Rs.10970/-
- Pharmacist – Rs 12190/-
- Radiographer – Rs 12190/-
- Health Inspector – Rs. 20570/-
- Lab Superintendent – Rs. 20570/-
Selection process for Central Railway Career Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
How to apply for Central Railway Staff Nurse, Radiographer Recruitment 2017
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Central Railway Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
- “Central Railway Auditorium
No. 13 & 14, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
Mumbai – 400 001.”
Central Railway Staff Nurse, Radiographer Important Dates
- Date of Walk in Interview: 14.08.2017, 16.08.2017, 17.08.2017
Download Recruitment 2017 Central Railway Notification & Application www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download