CISF Recruitment 2018 – 118 ASI, Head Constable Posts | Apply Online Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry Of Home Affairs invites application from dynamic and energetic candidates through CISF Recruitment 2018 to fill 118 vacancies in sports quota (Sportsperson). Selected candidates can apply for Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable per their eligibility. Look out the proper details which are related to the Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Head Constable (HC) vacancies by reading this entire article. Candidates are allowed to apply in web process at primary internet site @www.cisf.gov.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs CISF Recruitment 2018 For 118 ASI, Head Constable Posts at www.cisf.gov.in
- 1.1 Central Industrial Security Force Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 CISF Recruitment 2018 – 118 ASI, Head Constable Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career CISF Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest CISF Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For CISF Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 For the post of Head Constable/GD
- 1.8 CISF ASI, Head Constable Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 CISF Constable & SI Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.10 How To Apply For Central Industrial Security Force Application Form
- 1.11 CISF ASI, Head Constable Posts Important Dates
- 1.12 Download CISF Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.cisf.gov.in
Jobs CISF Recruitment 2018 For 118 ASI, Head Constable Posts at www.cisf.gov.in
Central Industrial Security Force has invited a job career notification to recruit the skilled and talented candidates for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 Vacancy is a good news for the aspirants who are been waiting for Central Govt Jobs in India. Interested cisf admit card candidates for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2018 should apply through Online mode via official web portal @www.cisf.gov.in. One should keep in mind that, CISF Recruitment 2018 will hire only the eligible candidates who satisfy the desired qualifications to apply for Constable, ASI Vacancy. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Central Industrial Security Force Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Latest Job Openings at Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Department. People who are looking for Police Jobs in India can apply for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2018 within the cisf posting specified dates. It’s a great opportunity for the job seekers who wish to get placed in the CISF Department. Government employment news cisf pay slip recruitment 2017 openings across India. Candidates who have completed 12th, Bachelor Degree from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply CISF Recruitment 2018. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Central Industrial Security Force once again issued a Job Notification for the sake of aspirants for recruiting 118 jobs in ASI and HC Jobs. Individuals of Job Seekers searching for Police Jobs can get the complete information on this page because we have incorporated complete info better than other job portals. Recently, the CISF also issued Constable Jobs in Fireman trade also. According to the CISF 118 ASI Vacancies notification. CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification For Sports Quota Published Ministry Of Home Affairs. When male/female candidates Read Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force ASI HC vacancies 118 Notice know the domicile status, proficiency in sports and enclosures required to be attached with application duly self-attested. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
CISF Recruitment 2018 – 118 ASI, Head Constable Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 118
Name of the Post: ASI, Head Constable
Career CISF Job Vacancy
Recruitment CISF Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. CISF invites online applications for the following ASI, Head Constable post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.cisf.gov.in
Latest CISF Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 118
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) – 31
- Head Constable (General Duty) – 87
- Basket Ball
- Weight Lifting
Eligibility Criteria For CISF Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for CISF Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) – Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
- Head Constable (General Duty) – 10+2 or equivalent from recognized institutions/Board.
For the post of ASI/Executive
- Individual event: i) Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior International tournament or should have a medal-winning performance in Senior / Junior National Games /Championship during the last edition.
- Team Event: i) Should have represented Senior/Junior team in the international tournament during the last edition or ii) Should have won any medal in the National competition at Senior/Junior level during the last edition.
For the post of Head Constable/GD
- Individual event: Should have represented a State or equivalent unit National Games/National Championship in Senior/ Junior level during the last edition or ii) Any medal in all India Inter University Championship during the last edition or iii) Gold Medal in National School Games/Championship during the last edition.
- Team Event: i) Should have represented State team or equivalent unit in National Games/Championship in Senior /Junior level during the last edition or ii) Member of medal winning team in All India Inter-University Championship during the last edition. iii) Gold Medal in National School Games/ Championship during the last edition. Note: The person should have been the playing member of the team during the last edition.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive): Between 20 to 25 Years as on closing date. Relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and up to 03 years for OBC candidates (Relaxable for Government Servant up to 40 years in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Central Government)
- Head Constable (General Duty): 18 to 23 years. Relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and up to 03 years for OBC candidates (Relaxable up to 40 years in the case of departmental candidates) (Cut off date for age will be the 1st August 2017)
CISF ASI, Head Constable Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for CISF Recruitment is as follows,
- Trial Test, Proficiency Test
- Final Selection
- Medical Examination
The CISF offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in ASI, Head Constable Jobs is given below
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Head Constable (General Duty) – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2200/-
- ASI/Exe–Level-5 in the pay matrix 29,200 to 92,300/-(Pre-revised Band Pay 5200-20200+ Grade Pay 2800/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- HC/GD- Level- 4 in the pay matrix 25,500 to 81,100/- (Pre-revised Band Pay 5200-20200+ Grade Pay 2400/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time
CISF Constable & SI Vacancy Application Fees
CISF Constable & SI Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – No
How To Apply For Central Industrial Security Force Application Form
- Log on to CISF careers page at official website www.cisf.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the CISF Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CISF Recruitment 2017 application form
CISF ASI, Head Constable Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.01.2018
Download CISF Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.cisf.gov.in
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download