CMRL Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager Posts | Apply Online Chennai Chennai Metro Rail CMRL jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Architect post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. CMRL has issued Notification 2017 chennai metro rail timings Government jobs regarding Assistant Manager & Various Job Openings. Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.chennaimetrorail.org. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs CMRL Recruitment 2017 For 04 Assistant Manager Posts at www.chennaimetrorail.org
- 1.1 Chennai Metro Rail Limited Notification 2017
- 1.2 CMRL Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career CMRL Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest Chennai Metro Rail Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For CMRL Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.7 CMRL Assistant Manager Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For Metro Rail Limited Application Form
- 1.9 CMRL Assistant Manager Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download Recruitment 2017 CMRL Notification & Application www.chennaimetrorail.org
- 1.11 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Jobs CMRL Recruitment 2017 For 04 Assistant Manager Posts at www.chennaimetrorail.org
Latest employment news for Chennai Metro Rail Limited invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant (Accounts). Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents. Chennai Metro Rail Limited Govt jobs entrusted with chennai metro rail route the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, requires efficient, experienced and competent persons for the post mentioned below on Contract basis for a period of 2 years. The engagement will not entail anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Notification 2017
Good News For CMRL announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Arch, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc,CA, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Architect.Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) released vacancies for the post of General Manager (Finance) and Assistant Manager (Legal) post. starting of metro Chennai government released vacancies for different posts and this time they also released 03 vacancies for the post of General manager and Assistant manager post. candidate if you are interested in CMRL recruitment 2017
CMRL Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No. of Vacancies: 04
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Career CMRL Job Vacancy
Recruitment CMRL Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. CMRL invites online applications for the following Assistant Manager post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.chennaimetrorail.org
Latest Chennai Metro Rail Vacancy Details
Railways invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 04
- Deputy Manager (Environment) – 01
- Assistant Manager (F & A) – 01
- Architect – 02
Eligibility Criteria For CMRL Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for CMRL Assistant Manager Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Deputy Manager (Environment)
- Should have B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Environment with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University / Institute. M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in Environment Engineering / Environment Management is desirable.
- Should have 5 years of post-qualification executive experience and proven track record including preparation of EIA work/report for various construction.
- Experience in Metro Rail Projects/ Railway Project (JICA/ADB etc., funded projects) and Environment clearance for Class A and Class B Project are desirable.
- Environment, Health, and Safety (System Certification etc.,) involving preparation of documents for ISO 140001, OHSAS18001 and ISO5001 is desirable.
- Green Building knowledge about requirements of green building as per IGBC norms is desirable.
Assistant Manager (F & A)
- Must be a Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India with minimum 5 years of post qualification executive grade experience in Finance and Accounts department in a PSU or Govt Sector or in a listed Company or reputed Chartered Accountant firm. Shall be responsible for the verification of bills and preparation of all vouchers – cash, bank, journal. Maintaining books of accounts as per the Accounting Standards/Companies Act. Preparation/ Verification of Management Information Reports, Preparation and verification of the payroll processing, coordinating with Internal Auditors of the Company, Preparation of Revenue & Capital Budget. The candidate should have hand on experience in the finalisation of accounts with strict compliance with INDAS and other statutory requirement, filing of TDS return, Income Tax return, GST return, PF return, ESI return etc and shall be responsible for the filing of Income tax return, TDS return, GST return with the appropriate authorities and to issue the relevant certificate to the concerned employees and contractors. The candidate should possess sound knowledge in FEMA, RBI regulation and forex remittance and shall be responsible for the filing of statutory forms for the foreign remittance.
- Must be a B.Arch. graduate from a recognized Institute.
- Should have minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in the field of Architecture design in large
- Infrastructure project preferably in Metro Rail Projects/Railway Projects.
- Familiar with design aspects of life safety and fire safety requirement in design implementations and material selection.
- Experience in design / construction of various elements of Architectural finishes for flooring, cladding, glazing, ceiling system, room layout and partition, rooms interior design, station signage, subway design and finishes. Selection of materials for various element of Architecture finishes, adherence to public safety.
- Quality Control & Assurance System in Architectural finishes, Safety implementation, Programme Monitoring. IS / International codes for Architectural finishes.
- Exposure in use of the design software like CADD, Photoshop, 3D Max, Revit or Equivalent software etc.
- This subject job is field job for the supervision of Architectural works for ongoing CMRL works.
- Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
- CMRL official Notification 2017 for more reference
CMRL Assistant Manager Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for CMRL Recruitment is as follows,
- The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
Medical Examination: Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate. The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue.
The CMRL offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Badli Worker Jobs is given below
- Deputy Manager (Environment) – Rs.50,000/-
- Assistant Manager (F & A) – Rs.40,000/-
- Architect – Rs.40,000/-
How To Apply For Metro Rail Limited Application Form
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page no.5 to 7) supported by
- Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification
Walk in Venue:
- “Chennai metro rail limited
Cmrl depot, admin building,
Poonamallee high road, koyambedu,
Chennai – 600 107.”
CMRL Assistant Manager Posts Important Dates
- Date of Walk in Interview: 19.08.2017
Download Recruitment 2017 CMRL Notification & Application www.chennaimetrorail.org
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download