CMRL Recruitment 2018 – Engineer (Safety) Posts | Apply Online CMRL Engineer (Safety) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. CMRL invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Engineer (Safety) post in Chennai Metro Rail Limited. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.chennaimetrorail.org. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 CMRL Recruitment 2018 – Engineer (Safety) Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career CMRL Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest CMRL Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Chennai Metro Rail Limited Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 CMRL Engineer (Safety) Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.5 How To Apply For Chennai Metro Rail Application Form
- 1.6 CMRL Engineer (Safety) Posts Important Dates
- 1.7 Download CMRL Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.chennaimetrorail.org
CMRL Recruitment 2018 – Engineer (Safety) Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No. of Vacancies: 03
Name of the Post: Engineer (Safety)
Career CMRL Job Vacancy
Recruitment CMRL Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. CMRL invites online applications for the following Technical Officer post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.chennaimetrorail.org
Latest CMRL Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 03
- Asst. Manager (Track) / Dy. Manager (Track) / Manager (Track) – 02 Posts
- Engineer (Safety) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria For Chennai Metro Rail Limited Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for CMRL Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Asst. Manager (Track) / Dy. Manager (Track) / Manager (Track): Candidate must possess graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt. Should possess minimum of 5 years, 7 years and 10 years post-qualification experience for the post of Asst. Manager, Dy. Manager and Manager respectively in major Railroad Construction/ Maintenance Projects/ Metro and Railway Projects with hands on experience in track alignment and laying, welding of rail joints by mobile flash butt welding and placing of points and crossings. Management of contracts relating to track infrastructure, knowledge and skill in management of FIDIC conditions of contract/International Civil Constructions Contract is desirable.
- Engineer (Safety): Candidate must possess Graduation in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Construction Safety from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt. Possession of safety certification from NEBOSH is desirable. Should possess minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in overseeing and implementation of safety aspects of large Infrastructure projects preferably Metro Rail Project.
- Age Limit Should not exceed 38 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
CMRL Engineer (Safety) Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
Selection process for CMRL Recruitment is as follows,
- The selection methodology comprises a two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
- Medical Examination: Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks the extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & for travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate.
- The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue.
The CMRL offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Engineer (Safety) Jobs is given below
- Asst. Manager (Track) / Dy. Manager (Track) / Manager (Track) – Rs.40,000 to 85,000/-
- Engineer (Safety) – Rs.40,000/-
How To Apply For Chennai Metro Rail Application Form
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page no.4 to 6) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of a certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification
- “Chennai metro rail limited cmrl depot,
Admin building, Poonamallee high road,
Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.”
CMRL Engineer (Safety) Posts Important Dates
- Date of Walk in Interview: 17.03.2018
Download CMRL Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.chennaimetrorail.org
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here Download