CPCL Recruitment 2017 – 108 Apprentices Posts | Apply Online CPCL Recruitment 2017 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get This is an exclusive page updated on 13.11.2017 for the latest recruitment notification from Chennai Petroleum Corporation CPCL 2017 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from CPCL 2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs CPCL Recruitment 2017 For 108 Apprentices Posts at www.cpcl.co.in
- 1.1 Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 CPCL Recruitment 2017 – 108 Apprentices Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career CPCL Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest CPCL Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For CPCL Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.8 CPCL Apprentices Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For Chennai Petroleum Corporation Application Form
- 1.10 CPCL Apprentices Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download CPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.cpcl.co.in
- 1.12 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Jobs CPCL Recruitment 2017 For 108 Apprentices Posts at www.cpcl.co.in
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), Chennai (A Government of India Undertaking) inviting online applications for filling up 108 vacant posts of Engineer/Officer & others in various disciplines from eligible and interested willing candidates. It is latest & good information for unemployed personnel those who are looking for these new Jobs in Government sector & other organizations.Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. MCPCL Trade Apprentices Jobs Notification 2017- CPCL Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 108 Trade Apprentices Vacancies in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. Registration of Online Applications will be done through the website of CPCL i.e. www.cpcl.co.in. Application filling and online submission of application form is from 13.11.2017 to 28.11.2017. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
CPCL Jobs are advised to read the CPCL vacancy Notification, instructions and Recruitment procedures carefully before start filling the Online Application Form. Candidate should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the Employment notification in all respects. All the applicants should keep visiting CPCL Careers Page for regular updates. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs, can apply for the CPCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
CPCL Recruitment 2017 – 108 Apprentices Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No. of Vacancies: 108
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Career CPCL Job Vacancy
Recruitment CPCL Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. CPCL invites online applications for the following Apprentices post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.cpcl.co.in
Latest CPCL Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 108
- Fitter – 16
- Electrician – 10
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) – 10
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) – 8
- Welder – 8
- Machinist – 5
- Instrument Mechanic – 5
- Turner – 4
- Auto Electrician – 2
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles) – 2
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 2
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 2
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 5
- PASAA – 2
- Laboratory Assistant (C.P) – 5
- Attendant Operator (C.P) – 7
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) – 15
Eligibility Criteria For CPCL Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for CPCL Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- For the Trade Codes 1 to 12: A pass in 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
- The Trade Code 13: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science or Commerce or duly recognized diploma in engineering (other than computers) from any polytechnic of three years.
- For the Trade Code 14: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in Govt. ITI in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant” Trade and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- For the Trade Codes 15 & 16: B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics or Biology as desirable subject may apply.
- The Trade Code 17: B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics as desirable subjects may apply.
- For all the Trade codes : The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time , regular course in relevant Trades /Degree with overall percentage of minimum 50% for General & OBC candidates and overall percentage of 45% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification are not eligible.
- Age Limit Should between 18 to 24 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
CPCL Apprentices Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for CPCL Recruitment is as follows,
- The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree.
- In case more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the marks scored by the candidates in their 10th standard shall be considered.
- In case the 10th standard marks are also found to be equal then the senior most candidates, based on the date of birth, shall be considered for selection.
- The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the short listed candidates and their medically fitness.
The CPCL offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Apprentices Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.8625/-
How To Apply For Chennai Petroleum Corporation Application Form
- Candidate shall register himself as an Apprentice with RDAT (Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training) through the Government portal-www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Candidates need to register at Apprentices -> Apprentice Registration.
- Candidate shall have a PAN Card.
- Candidate shall have an Aadhar Card.
- Candidate shall have a bank account & cheque book with their names printed.
- After successful registration Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under Establishment menu in the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and select CPCL for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
- The candidates will have to apply online for the Apprenticeship Training through the website of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. To apply visit: www.cpcl.co.in .
- The candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID. The site will be functional from 10:30 hours of 13.11.2017 to midnight of 26.11.2017. Once the candidates submit their data Online, system will display a Registration Number and generate a Registration Slip.
- The candidates will have to download the slip and keep it safe with them for future reference and appearing for the verification of their records
CPCL Apprentices Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.11.2017