Dell Recruitment 2017 – Various Software Engineer Posts | Apply Online Dell Recruitment 2017 for the post of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
Jobs Dell Recruitment 2017 For Various Software Engineer Posts at www.hp.com
DELL Recruitment 2017-18 (Jobs, Careers): Are you looking for DELL jobs for freshers.Get the information about the current and upcoming vacancies and other job related details here. Dell provides IT services, support and solution for various types of clients with their innovation in computer technology. Dell jobs are available for candidates with varying educational profiles. Those who are applying for the campus recruitment drive and direct recruitment process would have the same type of selection process. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Private Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
DELL Notification 2017
The Good News For Hp Recruitment 2017 various posts System Software Engineer. Dell Inc. (stylized as DELL) is a multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas and, along with Dell EMC, is a subsidiary of Dell Technologies, one of the largest technology companies in the world with 138,000 employees. Dell manufactures, sells, repairs, and supports personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, computer software, computer peripherals, high-definition televisions, cameras, printers, and electronics built by other manufacturers. Candidates who have completed B.E,B.Tech, MBA, MCA from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply HP Recruitment 2017.
Dell Recruitment 2017 – Various Software Engineer Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Dell
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Official Website: www.dell.com
Name of the Post: Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria For Dell Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- Applicants completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent from a recognized University/Institutions for Dell Recruitment 2017.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to Dell’s systems quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Prepares test data for unit, string, and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
- Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved. Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- May conduct performance and scalability testing.
- Offers limited systems recommendations for defined business needs.
- Creates documentation on all programming work. Performs maintenance of existing software products.
- Assists in coding, testing and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software.
- Writes programs according to specifications from higher-level staff.
- Provides input into simple estimation efforts on projects.
- Conducts a limited variety of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Drafts and revises test plans and scripts.
- Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing cases/scripts for future replication.
Salary: Attractive salary as per norms of IT industry
How to Apply for DELL Recruitment 2017
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply in online by the following link as soon as possible is given below.
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply