DMRC Recruitment 2018 – 88 Train Operator Posts | Apply Online DMRC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Special Drive for SC & ST Category (Assistant Manager, Station Controller, Maintainer, Stenographer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant) Vacancy at 88 posts. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 DMRC Recruitment 2018 – 88 Train Operator Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career DMRC Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest DMRC Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Metro Rail Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 DMRC Train Operator Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.6 Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.7 How To Apply For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Application Form
- 1.8 DMRC Train Operator Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download DMRC Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.delhimetrorail.com
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – 88 Train Operator Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: Delhi
Total No. of Vacancies: 88
Name of the Post: Train Operator
Career DMRC Job Vacancy
Recruitment DMRC Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. DMRC invites online applications for the following Train Operator post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.delhimetrorail.com
Latest DMRC Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 88
Special Drive for Recruitment of SC & ST Category Candidates
Section – ‘A’ – Regular-Executive Category Posts
- Asstt Manager/Finance – 02
- Asstt Manager/Corporate Communication – 01
- Asstt Manager/Legal – 01
- Asstt Manager/Safety – 01
Section – ‘B’ – Regular-Non-Executive Category Posts
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) – 50
- Maintainer Electronic Mechanic – 29
Section – ‘C’ – Non-Executive Category Posts
- Stenographer – 02
- Account Assistant – 01
- Office Assistant – 01
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Metro Rail Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for DMRC Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Asstt Manager/Finance: CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience in relevant field of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred
- Asstt Manager/Corporate Communication: Masters of Mass Communication and Journalism with minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with Post Qualification working experience of minimum of two years
- Asstt Manager/Legal: Full-time LLB with a minimum of 65% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized Institute/University
- Asstt Manager/Safety: M.Tech (Safety) with a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized Institute/University
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): Three years Engineering Diploma# in any discipline or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- Maintainer Electronic Mechanic: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic or Information Communication Technology System Maintenance or Information Technology or Machine Computer Hardware or Machine cum Operator Electronic Communication System or Machine Industrial Electronics or Radio & TV Machine or Power Electronics System from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- Stenographer: Graduate in any discipline from a Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English desirable – proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi
- Account Assistant: B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute
- Office Assistant: B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/Equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 33 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
DMRC Train Operator Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
Selection process for DMRC Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The DMRC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Train Operator Jobs is given below
- Asstt Manager/Finance – Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Asstt Manager/Corporate Communication – Rs. Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Asstt Manager/Legal – Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Asstt Manager/Safety – Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) – Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Maintainer Electronic Mechanic – Rs. 14000-26950/-
- Stenographer – Rs.-45,000/-
- Account Assistant – Rs. Rs.-45,000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. Rs.-45,000/-
Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Application Fees
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges).
Recruitment Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to pay separately for each post.
How To Apply For Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Application Form
- Log on to DMRC careers page at official website www.delhimetrorail.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the DMRC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of DMRC Recruitment 2018 application form
DMRC Train Operator Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.02.2018