DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017 – 81 Apprentice Trainee Posts | Apply Online. Aeronautical Development Establishment, DRDO published DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017 to all the job finders. This recruitment is released to fill the 81 vacant post in ITI, Diploma, Graduate Apprentice Trainee jobs. So the eligible candidates who have the interest to apply for these vacancies can apply by the offline process. DRDO ADE Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 DRDO ADE Jobs 2017 For 81 Apprentice Trainee Posts at drdo.gov.in
- 1.1 Defence Research Development Organisation Notification 2017
- 1.2 DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017 – 81 Apprentice Trainee Posts
- 1.3 Career DRDO ADE Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Vacancy 2017
- 1.5 DRDO ADE Apprentice Trainee Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.6 How to Apply for DRDO Apprentice Trainee posts
- 1.7 DRDO Apprentice Trainee Posts Important Dates
- 1.8 Download DRDO Official Notification & Application at www.drdo.gov.in
- 1.9 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
DRDO ADE Jobs 2017 For 81 Apprentice Trainee Posts at drdo.gov.in
The DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017 Notification is grabbing the attention of many eligible candidates for a while. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Defence Research and Development Organisation along with Aeronautical Development Establishment. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017. DRDO ADE has depicted an advertisement regarding 81 Apprentice Trainee Recruitment. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity.
Defence Research Development Organisation Notification 2017
the DRDO & ADE has mentioned that candidates can start applying from 30th August 2017. Selection of the contenders will be done by conducting some Recruitment rounds. Applicants have to clear those rounds to get placed in the DRDO & Aeronautical Development Establishment. Personal Interview will be the Recruitment rounds. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below.
DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017 – 81 Apprentice Trainee Posts
Organization Name: Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 81
Job Location: Bengaluru
Career DRDO ADE Job Vacancy
DRDO ADE Recruitment Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. DRDO ADE invites online applications for the following 81 Apprentice Trainee post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded on the official website.
Name of the Post:
Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- Aeronautical – 02
- Mechanical – 10
- Electronics & Communication – 10
- Electrical & Electronics – 02
- Computer Science, Information Science & Technology – 08
Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- Mechanical – 05
- Electronics & Communication – 05
- Electrical – 05
- Computer Science – 05
ITI Apprentice Trainees
- Fitter – 06
- Machinist – 02
- Turner – 02
- Electrical – 03
- Electronics – 06
- Welder – 02
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 05
- Automobile – 02
- Electroplater – 01
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Vacancy 2017
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees – A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University / by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an act of Parliament / Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree /sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a degree in engineering or technology.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/ by a University / by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma / sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engineering / Technology.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees – A certificate in Vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education. A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above.
- Candidate’s Age Limit 18 Years (minimum) (as on the last date for receipt of application). Go through DRDO official Notification 2017 for more reference
DRDO ADE Apprentice Trainee Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees – Rs. 4984/- per month
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – Rs. 3542/- per month
- ITI Apprentice Trainees – 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-skilled workmen as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification.
- Applicants have to clear those rounds to get placed in the Defence Research and Development Organisation & Aeronautical Development Establishment. Personal Interview will be the Recruitment rounds. DRDO is planning to conduct the Personal Interview further and dates will be announced soon. And in any stage of the Selection of Recruitment if the information provided by Applicant is proved to be false then his/her application will be canceled.
How to Apply for DRDO Apprentice Trainee posts
- Log on to DRDO Careers Page at official website to www.drdo.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- “The Director of (ADE) DRDO
Ministry of Defence
New Thippasandra Post
Bengaluru – 560 075.”
DRDO Apprentice Trainee Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date of application: 30.08.2017.
- The last date to submit applications (ITI applicants): 14.09.2017.
- Last date to submit applications (Graduate Applicants): 21.09.2017.
Download DRDO Official Notification & Application at www.drdo.gov.in
- DRDO Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download