Organization Name: Hcl Technologies
Employment Type: IT Jobs
For 2014, 2015 & 2016 Passed out Batches
- B.E / B.TECH, BA, B.Com., B.Sc, BBA, BCA (All Streams)
- Post Graduates not eligible
- No standing arrears
- 50% in X, XII & UG
- Immediate joining in November
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India/Abroad
- Willing to sign a service agreement of 18 months
- Willing to work in 24*7 environments and any assignment.
Date and Time: 19th November 2016 8:30 AM
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Designation: Graduate Trainee
Experience: Fresher – 6 months
Roles, Responsibilities and Skill Sets:
- L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks
- Exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
- Excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackupand Backup Exec.
- Willingness to work in 24*7 environment
Work Experience Preferred:
- Any alert monitoring tool e.g.: Net cool, BMC Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.
- Incident, Problem, Change lifecycle process.
- Any ITSM tool e.g.: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
- Batch job scheduling.
- Start/stop backup jobs.
- Backup monitoring tools like Networker.
- Generating Reports through Dashboard, Remedy etc
College Address and Venue:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Contact Person: (Please Contact between 9.00 am – 8.00 pm)
- Prof. R. Shanmuga Sundaram, Prof. Dinesh, Prof. S. Karthikeyan,
Prof. M.A. Rajeshkumar
Contact Number: 97516 61542, 82372 17971, 95432 77017, 94894 82464
Procedure for Participation in the recruiment drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 16.11.2016.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 17.11.2016 or 18.11.2016.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 19.11.2016 at 8.30 am