HWB Recruitment 2018 – 229 Steno & UDC Posts | Apply Online Heavy Water Board has uploaded HWB Steno & UDC Jobs Notification 2018 for the posts of 229 Heavy Water Board Steno & UDC Positions. Candidates who are interested in the Central Government Jobs then have a look at the following sections and apply before the last date. You can get the full details from the official site i.e. www.hwb.gov.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 HWB Recruitment 2018 – 229 Steno & UDC Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career HWB Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest HWB Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For HWB Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 HWB Steno & UDC Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.5 How To Apply For HWB Application Form
- 1.6 HWB Steno & UDC Posts Important Dates
- 1.7 Download HWB Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.hwb.gov.in
- 1.8 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
HWB Recruitment 2018 – 229 Steno & UDC Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Heavy Water Board
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Total No. of Vacancies: 229
Name of the Post: Steno & UDC
Career HWB Job Vacancy
Recruitment HWB Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. HWB invites online applications for the following Steno & UDC post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.hwb.gov.in
Latest HWB Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 229
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-II): 70
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-I): 139
- Technician-C/D: 2
- Scientific Officer-D( General Medicine): 2
- Nurse-A: 5
- Stenographer-II: 2
- Stenographer-III: 2
- Upper Division Clerk: 7
Eligibility Criteria For HWB Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for HWB Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-I): Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical OR B.Sc in Chemistry/ Bio-Technology.
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-II): 12th Pass with Science OR 10th Pass + NTC( ITI Passout)
- Technician-C/ D: SSC with 60% marks OR 12th Pass with Science & Maths.
- Scientific Officer-D ( General Medicine): MBBS + 5 years exp excluding mandatory internship.
- Nurse-A: 12th Pass + Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery/ B.sc Nursing/ Nursa A cert . Registration with medical council.
- Stenographer-II: 10th Pass + shorthand speed in English 100 wpm and 45 wpm Typewriting.
- Stenographer-III: 10th Pass with 50% marks + stenography speed in English 30 wpm.
- Upper Division Clerk: Graduate Degree and typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Age Limit Should be 18 to 40 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
HWB Steno & UDC Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
The selection process for HWB Recruitment is as follows,
- Preliminary Test
- Skill Test
The HWB offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Steno & UDC Jobs is given below
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-II): Rs.16,000/-
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-I): Rs.10,500/-
- Technician-C/D: Rs. 25,500/ – 29,200/-
- Scientific Officer-D( General Medicine): Rs.67,700/-
- Nurse-A: Rs.44,900/-
- Stenographer-II: Rs. 35400/-
- Stenographer-III: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 25,500/-
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs. 25,500/-
How To Apply For HWB Application Form
- Log on to HWB careers page at official website www.hwb.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the HWB Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of HWB Recruitment 2018 application form
HWB Steno & UDC Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.07.2018