IIP Recruitment 2018 – Scientist Posts | Apply Online IIP Scientist, Sr. Scientist Jobs Notification 2018 Released. IIP invites online applications for appointment in the following Scientist, Sr. Scientist post in Indian Institute of Petroleum. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.iip.res.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 IIP Recruitment 2018 – Scientist Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career IIT Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest IIT Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 IIP Scientist, Sr. Scientist Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.6 IIP Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.7 How To Apply For Indian Institute of Petroleum Application Form
- 1.8 IIP Scientist, Sr. Scientist Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download IIP Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.iip.res.in
IIP Recruitment 2018 – Scientist Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Petroleum
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Total No. of Vacancies: 10
Name of the Post: Civil Engineers
Career IIT Job Vacancy
Recruitment IIT Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. IIT invites online applications for the following Civil Engineers post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.iip.res.in
Latest IIT Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 10
- Scientist – 07
- Sr. Scientist – 01
- Sr. Scientist/Scientist – 02
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for IIT Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Scientist: Ph.D (Chemistry) Submitted + 2‐3 years experience in the polymer chemistry mainly polymers from renewable monomers, bio‐compatible polymer and composites. Experience related to polymeric additives in hydrocarbon products will have an added advantage
- Sr. Scientist: Ph.D. (Chemistry) with two years relevant experience + Research experience in corrosion research area, minimum five years for Senior Scientist and minimum two years for Scientist. Experience in working in corrosion of industrial and refinery problems will be an added advantage.
- Sr. Scientist/Scientist: B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with MBA in marketing with three years relevant experience + I) Experience in marketing of technologies, products and services related to downstream petroleum sector. (ii) Experience in business development in the area of petroleum refining and petrochemicals
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Age Limit Should not exceed 32 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
IIP Scientist, Sr. Scientist Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
The selection process for IIP Recruitment is as follows,
The IIP offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Scientist, Sr. Scientist Jobs is given below
- Scientist – Rs. 67700‐208700/-
- Sr. Scientist – Rs. 78800‐210200/-
- Sr. Scientist/Scientist – Rs. 67700‐208700/-
IIP Vacancy Application Fees
- Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/‐ drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favor of “Director, CSIR‐Indian Institute of Petroleum” payable at Dehradun.
The last date for submitting online application and making of Demand Draft is 05.05.2018.
- This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far‐flung areas. The following details must be filled up on a back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name, (ii) Candidate’s Category, (iii) Post Code…… Applied For………
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
How To Apply For Indian Institute of Petroleum Application Form
- Log on to IIP careers page at official website www.iip.res.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the IIP Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IIP Recruitment 2018 application form
- A controller of Administration,
CSIR‐Indian Institute of Petroleum,
P.O. IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road,
IIP Scientist, Sr. Scientist Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.05.2018