Organization Name: Indian institute of Technology (IIT Madras)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor (on contractual basis)
- Ph.D., with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with consistently good academic record throughout
- Assistant Professor – At least 3 years industrial / research / teaching experience excluding however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor (on contractual basis) – Candidates not eligible for direct recruitment may be put on tenure track for the regular post of Assistant Professor. At the entry level they may be placed in Pay band – 3 of Rs.15600-39100 with AGP of Rs.6000/- with seven non-compounded advance increments and shall move after 1 year to AGP of Rs.7000/- and after 3 years to AGP of Rs.8000/- with a minimum pay of Rs.30000/-.
- Professor – At least 10 years industrial / research / teaching experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution / institutions of comparable standards
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Assistant Professor – Rs.15600-39100 with AGP of Rs. 8000/-
- Assistant Professor (on contractual basis) – Rs.15600-39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000/-
- Professor – Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs. 10,500/-
How to Apply:
- Apply Online at IIT Madras website only. Also send one signed hard copy of the data sheet only to : Dean (Administration), IIT Madras, Chennai – 600036 . The completed application should reach on or before 11/11/2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.10.2016
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11.11.2016