India Post Recruitment 2018 – 93 GDS Posts | Apply Online Odisha Postal Circle has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). There are 93(Ninety-Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 21st November 2017 and it will get close on 20th December 2017. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Odisha Government. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 For 93 GDS Posts at www.indiapost.gov.in
- 1.1 Indian Postal Circle Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 India Post Recruitment 2018 – 93 GDS Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career Postal Circle Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest India Post Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Postal Circle Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 India Post GDS Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.9 How To Apply For Indian Postal Circle Application Form
- 1.10 India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.indiapost.gov.in
- 1.12 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Jobs Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 For 93 GDS Posts at www.indiapost.gov.in
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment. Applications are invited for eligible and passionate candidates for filling up the vacant posts Gramin Dak Sevak. There are 93 vacancies are available to be filled up. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Indian Postal Circle Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Odisha Postal Circle has published employment notification from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before last date (20 December 2017). Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Odisha Postal Circle has issued a recruitment notification for the Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs. Many Candidates are looking to settle in Odisha Post Office Jobs. Here the Odisha Postal Government has came with more vacancies to full fill the Odisha Postal Circle Jobs. This is the auspicious time to hold the Government job of Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are qualified in 10th or its equivalent are eligible for this posts. Odisha Postal Circle Notification has revealed 93 Vacancies for the eligible candidates. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
India Post Recruitment 2018 – 93 GDS Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Odisha Postal Circle
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Odisha
Total No. of Vacancies: 93
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Career Postal Circle Job Vacancy
Recruitment Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Postal Circle invites online applications for the following Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.indiapost.gov.in
Latest India Post Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 93
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 93
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Postal Circle Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for Postal Circle Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 40 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
India Post GDS Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for Postal Circle Recruitment is as follows,
- Merit Listing
Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.100/.
- All Other Candidates (SC/ST and PH candidates) Application Fee – No
How To Apply For Indian Postal Circle Application Form
- Log on to Postal Circle careers page at official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Postal Circle Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 application form
India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2017