Indian Air Force Rally 2017 – Various Posts | Apply Online Indian Air Force (IAF) (Government of India, Ministry of Defence) inviting offline applications for filling up various vacant posts of Airman in Group “Y” Non-Technical Trade of Technician (Auto Tech) Govt jobs Ground Training Instructor (GTI) and Indian Air Force (Police) [IAF(P)] only for the intake No. 01/2018 & 02/2018 through Rally recruitment in Tamil Nadu .Candidates who have completed 12th, Diploma from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Air Force Rally 2017 For Various Posts at www.airmenselection.gov.in
- 1.1 Indian Air Force Notification 2017
- 1.2 Indian Air Force Rally 2017 – Various Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career Indian Air Force Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest Indian Air Force Online Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Air Force Vellore Rally Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.7 IAF Group ‘X’ (Technical) Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For Indian Air Force Tamilnadu Rally Application Form
- 1.9 IAF Group ‘X’ (Technical) Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download IAF Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.airmenselection.gov.in
Jobs Indian Air Force Rally 2017 For Various Posts at www.airmenselection.gov.in
A latest employment notification has been published by Vellore October 2017 Air Force Open Recruitment Rally/ Bharti for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trade: Indian Air Force offers opportunities for Unmarried Male Indian Citizens from the designated Districts of State of Tamil Nadu and UT of Puducherry to join as Airmen. The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades will be held at Voorhees College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu from 09 October 2017 to 14 October 2017 as per the Selection Programme given below. , Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Indian Air Force Notification 2017
Good New For Indian Air Force has announced an employment notification tilted as IAF Recruitment Rally Interested aspirants who fulfill eligibility criteria may apply for vacant positions of Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades and Group ‘Y’ (Non Technical) Medical Assistant Trade. Joinindianarmy Candidates wanted to apply for these vacancies in government sector of airman may appear in rally which is going to be held on below specified dates. Candidates, who want to be a part of Indian armed force, they have to do work hard to get select for Indian Air force jobs. To get more information about Indian Air force Recruitment Rally 2018,
Indian Air Force Rally 2017 – Various Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Air Force (IAF)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of the Post: Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades
Career Indian Air Force Job Vacancy
Recruitment IAF Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. invites online applications for the following Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.airmenselection.gov.in
Latest Indian Air Force Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
- Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades – Various Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Air Force Vellore Rally Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for IAF Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering, in any one of the stream as shown below, from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
- Mechanical Stream: Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Design & Drafting), Mechanical Engineering (Foundry Technology), Mechanical Engineering (Machine Tool Maintenance and repairs), Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning), Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die), Mechanical Engineering (Production), Mechanical Engineering (Fabrication Tech), Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM Design & Robotics), Mechanical (Advance Manufacturing Technology), Manufacturing Engineering/Technology, Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Mechatronics.
- Electrical/Electronics/IT Stream: Electronics, Applied Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics (Microprocessor), Electronics and Avionics, Electronics (Fibre Optics), Electronics (Robotics), Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering/Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering/Technology, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science & Technology.
- Candidates born between 13 January 1998 and 27 June 2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
- Indian Air Force official Notification 2017 for more reference
IAF Group ‘X’ (Technical) Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for IAF Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Test
- Adaptability Test-1
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptability Test-2
- Medical Examination
The IAF offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Technical Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 33,100/- per month
How To Apply For Indian Air Force Tamilnadu Rally Application Form
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Indian Air Force Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.airmenselection.gov.in.
- The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades will be held at Voorhees College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu from 09 October 2017 to 14 October 2017 as per the Selection Programme given below. Examination/Rally venue will be open from 0600h-1000h and the examinations will be conducted as per the details given below.
- Candidates (from designated districts of State of Tamil Nadu & UT of Puducherry) fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions reporting upto 10 AM on 09 October 2017 and 12 October 2017 at the Rally Venue will only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Test.
IAF Group ‘X’ (Technical) Posts Important Dates
- Written Test and Adaptability Test – 1 Dates 09.10.2017
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test-2 Dates 10.10.2017
- Reserve Day Dates 11.10.2017
Districts To Be Covered:
- Madurai, Thirunelveli, Virrudhnagar, Tuticorin, Ramanathapuram, Sivagangai, Krishnagiri, Tiruchirappalli, Villupuram, Salem, Nagapattinam, Pudukottai, Cuddalore, Thiruvarur and Karur districts of Tamil Nadu and UT of Puducherry (Puducherry & Karaikkal)
- Written Test and Adaptability Test – 1 Dates 12.10.2017
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test-2 Dates 13.10.2017
- Reserve Day Dates 14.10.2017
Districts To Be Covered:
- Vellore, Kanayakumari, Theni, Thanjavur, Thiruvannamalai, Chennai, Thiruvallur, Dindigul, Dharmapuri, Coimbatore, Kanchipuram, Thiruppur, Nammakal, Erode, Ariyalur, Nilgiris and Perambalur districts of Tamil Nadu
Download IAF Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.airmenselection.gov.in
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download