Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Courses Posts | Apply Online The Indian Air Force calls for male and female candidates for the Meteorological department under non-technical joinindianarmy Ground Duty. The opportunity is served to the post graduate candidates having degree in certain subjects. The entry is direct entry and is for both male and female candidates. Indian Air Force has issued Govt jobs Notification 2017 regarding Flying Ground Duty (Non-technical) & Various Job Openings. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website www.careerairforce.nic.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 For NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Courses Posts at www.indianairforce.nic.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Air Force Notification 2017
- 1.2 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Courses Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career Indian Air Force Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest Indian Air Force Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Air Force Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.7 Age Limit For Indian Air Force jobs
- 1.8 Indian Air Force Flying, Ground Duty Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For Indian Air Force Application Form
- 1.10 Indian Air Force Flying, Ground Duty (Non-technical) Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download Recruitment 2017 Indian Air Force Notification & Application www.careerairforce.nic.in
Jobs Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 For NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Courses Posts at www.indianairforce.nic.in
The IAF has, for decades, actively supported the cause of empowerment of indian air force strength women through its selection policies. The women air force online form have been an integral part indian air force admit card of the Government jobs Indian Air Force for over twenty years now. Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2018 for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) for men/Short Service Commission (SSC) for men & women in Flying and Meteorology Branch. The women in the IAF have made a mark in all the branches of IAF including indian air force exam adventure activities. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Join Indian Air Force Notification 2017
Good News Indian Air Force NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Branch July 2018. The process of direct induction presently for men and women is through AFCAT. Earlier, the NCC special entry for “C” Certificate holder was only for the male candidates. For the first time in the IAF, special entry for indian air force newswomen (NCC Cadets) in Flying branch (SSC) has been started.Candidates who have completed 12th, Bachelor Degree, Post indian air force planes Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics / Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications / Environmental Science / Applied Physics from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 05.08.2017 to 31.08.2017
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Courses Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Flying, Ground Duty (Non-technical)
Career Indian Air Force Job Vacancy
Recruitment IAF Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Air Force invites online applications for the following Flying, Ground Duty (Non-technical) post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.careerairforce.nic.in
Latest Indian Air Force Vacancy Details
Central Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
- Ground Duty (Non-technical)
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Air Force Vacancy 2017 Posts
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Candidates applying for Air Force Flying, Ground Duty Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Flying: (a) NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 06 Aug 15 is mandatory. (b) Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and Graduate with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent. or minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent are also eligible.
- Ground Duty (Non-technical): Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics / Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications / Environmental Science / Applied Physics / Oceanography / Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology / Ecology & Environment / Geo-physics / Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in both).
Age Limit For Indian Air Force jobs
- Age Limit Should not exceed 26 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Indian Air Force Flying, Ground Duty Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for Indian Air Force Recruitment is as follows,
- Officer Intelligence Rating Test
- Psychological test
- Group Tests
- All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar or Varanasi. The testing would consist of three stages as given below
- Stage-I. Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. All Stage-I qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the branch applied for. Candidates who either do not qualify in Stage-I or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself.
- Stage-II. Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview would commence after document check for the next five days.
- For Flying Brach. Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to recommended candidates only. This is once in a lifetime test. Candidates who have failed the CPSS/PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible to apply.
How To Apply For Indian Air Force Application Form
- Log on to IAF careers page at official website www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the IAF Application Form with the essential data
- Check the Details before Submitting
- Take a print out of IAF Recruitment 2017 application form
Indian Air Force Flying, Ground Duty (Non-technical) Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.08.2017