Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No of Vacancy: 55 Posts
- NCC Special Entry Scheme 41st Course – Apr 2017
- NCC Men – 50 (45 for Gen Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel only).
- NCC Women – 05 (04 for women general category and 01 for wards of battle casualties of Army personnel only)
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters.
- Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation should complete their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects backlogs etc prior to 01 Apr 2017. They should be able to produce the degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai. Such candidates will be inducted for training at OTA, Chennai on additional bond basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay and allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Candidate should attach self attested photocopies of educational documents as mentioned in Detailed Notification available on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
(ii) Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
(iii) Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- For NCC candidates (including Wards of Battle Casualties)19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2017 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 92 and not later than 01 Jan 98, both dates inclusive)
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,180/-
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
- For General/OBC Candidates is – Rs.500/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s) is – Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates Apply manually as per format of Application Form available on Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (Downloads). Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties to send their completed applications direct to Directorate General of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army)’ West BlockIII, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 alongwith all documents (less NCC ‘C’ Certificate) as mentioned in Detailed Notification available on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The last date for receipt of applications: 22.08.2016