Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Krishnagiri, Madurai, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Coimbatore, The Nilgiris, Theni, Salem, Namakkal, Tiruppur
Name of the Post:
- Soldier Technical,
- Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical – (a) 10+2/Intermediate (XII) Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% marks in aggregate. OR (b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate and Three years Diploma in Engg from an AICTE recognized institute
- Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) – (a) 10+2/Intermediate (XII) Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. OR (b) Three year Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/Automobile/Computer Science and Electronics & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized polytechnic/Instt.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary – (a) 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 40% marks in each Subject and 50% marks in aggregate OR BSc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English. (b) Stipulation of marks percentage laid down at 10+2 level will be waived off for B Sc degree
- Soldier General Duty – (a) 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject OR ‘D’ grade in indl sub and aggregate ‘C-2’grade or 4.75 pts in Grade system. (b) Stipulated marks percentage for 10th pass will be waived off for candidates having 10+2 and higher education qualification
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical – (a) 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) having secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate. OR ‘C-2 grade in indl sub and aggregate Grade pt 5. (b) Should have studied English and Math/Accts/Book Keeping in Class XII or class X. If the candidate has English but no Maths/Accts/Book Keeping as subject in 12th he should have passed class 10th with min 40% marks in Maths/Accts/Book Keeping. Similarly if candidate has Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in class 12th but no English, he should have passed class 10th with min 40% marks in English.
- Soldier Tradesman – 8th Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. 10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan, (Woodwork), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training will be the authority for ITI qualification.
Age Limit: (As On 01 Oct 2016)
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Candidate’s Indian Army Recruitment Age Limit Should be between 17 Years 6 months to 23 Years. Go through Soldier Technical, Tradesman, Clerk, Store Keeper Technical, Nursing Assistant official Notification 2016 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs.24,000/- PM
- Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test, Common Entrance Examination
How to Apply:
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Indian Army Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue and attend walk-in interview on the dates mentioned below with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
- Dr MGR Stadium (Racecourse Road), Madurai
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.09.2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 26.10.2016
- Date of Walk in Interview: 11 Nov to 20 Nov 2016
- Official Notification 01: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification 02: Click Here to Download
- Indian Army Syllabus: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Apply