Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Various Yantrik Posts | Apply Online Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Indian Coast Guard invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Yantrik post in Indian Coast Guard. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Various Yantrik Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career Indian Coast Guard Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest Indian Coast Guard Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.6 How To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Application Form
- 1.7 Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Posts Important Dates
- 1.8 Download Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Various Yantrik Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Yantrik
Career Indian Coast Guard Job Vacancy
Recruitment Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Coast Guard invites online applications for the following Yantrik post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Latest Indian Coast Guard Online Vacancy Details
Central Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Age Limit Should be 18 to 22 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
A selection process for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Medical Standard
- Physical Fitness Test
The ICG offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Yantrik Jobs is given below
- On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay ` 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ ` 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on the nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
How To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Application Form
- Log on to Indian Coast Guard careers page at official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Indian Coast Guard Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 application form
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01.08.2018