Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Jan 2018 | Apply Online Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of 10+2 (B Tech) CES vacancies (unmarried male candidates) for Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course commencing- Jan 2018. Govt jobs Indian Navy Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online through Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Indian Navy Jobs 2017 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) 2018 Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Jan 2018 | Apply Online
- 1.3 Indian Navy Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Career Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Indian Navy Jobs Vacancy 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
- 1.7 How To Apply For Indian Navy Application Form
- 1.8 Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.9 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
Indian Navy invites applications from Unmarried Male Candidates (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four years degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Goverment Jobs Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Goverment Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for the post of s sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2018 Batch for 12th Passed candidates. News Candidates who have completed 12th from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 05.06.2017 to 25.06.2017
Organisation Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) 2018
Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Navy invites online applications for the following 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) 2018 post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Indian Navy invites on-line applications for the following posts
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
Total No.of Posts: Various
- 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) 2018
Candidates applying for Navy Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Candidate’s Age Born between 02 Jul 1998 & 01 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive)
- Indian Navy official Notification 2017 for more reference
Selection process for Indian Navy Ship Recruitment is as follows,
- Short Listing
- SSB interview
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam from Jul-Oct 17
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Defence Jobs is given below
- Sub Lieutenan PB-3/15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400 – 6000
- Lieutenant PB-3/15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.6100 – 6000
- Lieutenant Cdr PB-3/15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600 – 6000
- Commander PB-4/37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs.8000 – 6000
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Navy Recruitment 2017 online application form
Indian Navy Job Vacancy in 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) 2018 Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.06.2017