Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 186 MTS, Fireman Posts | Apply Online Indian Navy has issued a notification for the recruitment of MTS, Staff Nurse, Driver, Telephone Operator, Cook, Swimming Instructor, Fireman Vacancy at 186 posts. Indian Navy released notification for the recruitment of the 186 MTS, Fireman and other posts. Suitable or eligible applicants can apply online on or before 16-12-2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 For 186 MTS, Fireman Posts at www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Navy Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 186 MTS, Fireman Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career Indian Navy Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest Indian Navy Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Western Naval Command Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Indian Navy MTS, Fireman Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For Western Naval Command Application Form
- 1.9 Indian Navy MTS, Fireman Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.indiannavy.nic.in
Western Naval Command– Mumbai Wants to select the 186 candidates to fill up the Vacant seats in Western Naval Command Fireman, Staff Nurse, Multi-Tasking Staff MTS. So, Start the Application is on 15th Nov 2017., Then, move on to the Application Process the Application is enclosed on this bottom of this page. All the candidates have to audit once before applying for the Western Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017 Notification. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Western Naval Command Recruitment 2017–2018 Apply for 186 MTS, Fireman, Driver Jobs. This is the very special update for the job seekers looking for Latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2017 -18. Selection board of Western Naval Command Mumbai has officially released employment notification for the enrollment of 186 MTS, Fireman, Driver, and many others. As per the data mentioned in Western Naval Command MTS Notification 2017. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Indian Navy Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 186 MTS, Fireman Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for MTS, Fireman Jobs at Indian Navy they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Indian Navy. Candidates who have completed 10th from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Organization Name: Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No. of Vacancies: 186
Name of the Post: MTS, Fireman
Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Navy invites online applications for the following MTS, Fireman post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.indiannavy.nic.in
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 186
- Staff Nurse – 1 Post
- Telephone Operator – 16 Posts
- Swimming Instructor – 1 Post
- Fire Engine Driver – 3 Posts
- Fireman – 26 Posts
- Cook – 14 Posts
- MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Safaiwala) – 66 Posts
- MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Peon) – 38 Posts
- MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile chowkidar) – 11 Post
- Tyreman – 2 Posts
- Pest Control Worker (erstwhile Begary) – 8 Posts
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Staff Nurse: 10th passed or equivalent and certificate of training in an approved hospital as a Nurse.
- Telephone Operator: 10th passed or equivalent and proficiency in handling of PBX Board.
- Swimming Instructor: 10th passed or equivalent and Diploma in Coaching in swimming discipline.
- Fire Engine Driver: 10th passed or equivalent with 3 years experience of driving heavy vehicles.
- Fireman: 10th passed or equivalent.
- Cook: 10th passed or equivalent.
- MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Safaiwala): 10th passed with 1 year experience in the trade.
- MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Peon): 10th passed or equivalent.
- MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile chowkidar): 10th passed or equivalent.
- Tyreman: 10th passed or equivalent with 2 years experience in the trade.
- Pest Control Worker (erstwhile Begary): 10th passed or equivalent and ability to read & speak Hindi/Regional language.
- Age Limit Should not exceed 56 Years
- Indian Navy official Notification 2017 for more reference
Selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment is as follows,
- Physical Fitness Test
- Provisional Appointment Letter
- Document Verification
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 application form
- “The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief,
(for CCPO) Headquarters Western Naval Command,
Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, Naval Dockyard,
Mumbai – 400001.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.12.2017
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download