Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 43 PC, SSC Posts | Apply Online Indian Navy has announced an employment notice for the posts of Short Service Commission Officer in Executive, Technical Branch and Permanent Commission Officer in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) Scheme Jun 2018 Course. Those candidates who want to apply for Latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 need to apply online. Applicants need to access official portal indiannavy.nic.in to apply online for Indian Navy Technical Branch Jobs 2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 For 43 PC, SSC Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Navy Notification 2017
- 1.2 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 43 PC, SSC Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career Indian Navy ships Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest Indian Navy jobs after 12th Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Career Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.7 Indian Navy PC, SSC Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For Indian Navy Application Form
- 1.9 Indian Navy PC, SSC Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Military of Defence Government of India invited online Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2017 Application to select Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch, Technical Branches of the Indian Navy and Joinindianarmy Short Service Commission (SSC) officer vacancies in Executive under University Entry Scheme (UES) Course. Interested applicants require for applying online for Indian Navy Jobs 2017. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Good New For The Indian Navy is the fifth biggest in the world. The Indian Navy is the naval part of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India works as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, generally a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, orders the Navy. It performed a significant role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War. Those candidates want to apply online for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017 they required accessing the official link to apply online for the vacant posts. Interested candidates should apply online for the Indian Navy Sailors Jobs 2017
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 43
Name of the Post: PC, SSC
Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. invites online applications for the following PC, SSC post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 43
- PC (Edn) – 20
- SSC (Logistics) – 06
- SSC X (IT) – 15
- (Law) SSC – 02
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- PC (Edn): (i) M.Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc (ii) M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc (iii) M.A. (English)
(iv) M.A. (History) (v) BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering) (vi) BE / B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- SSC(Logistics): (i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline/ B. Architecture with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT)
- SSC X (IT): (i) BE/B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT) (ii) M.Sc (Computer / IT) (iii) B.Sc (IT) (iv) M.Tech (Computer Science) (v) BCA/MCA
- (Law) SSC: Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an Advocate under ‘Advocates Act 1961’
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- PC (Edn) Male Candidates 02 Jul 1993 – 01 Jul 1997
- SSC(Logistics) Male & Female Candidates 02 Jul 1993 – 01 Jan 1999
- SSC X (IT) Male & Female Candidates 02 Jul 1991 – 01 Jul 1996
- SSC (Law) Male Candidates 02 Jul 1993 – 01 Jan 1999
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment is as follows,
- Merit List
- SSB interview
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off/based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B. Tech without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Dec 17 to Mar 18. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of two Stages – Stage I (Day one) and Stage II (Four days). Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per All India Merit of SSB marks depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQMoD (Navy) at SMS/e-mail(provided by candidate in their application).
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test during SSB interviews.
- Return AC 3 tier/AC Chair Car rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission on production of railway tickets. Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in PC, SSC Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.56100-110700/-
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.09.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.10.2017