Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 99 Chargeman Posts | Apply Online Indian Navy issued Western Naval Command (WNC) Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Notification for the recruitment of 99 Chargeman (Mechanic) and Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) posts Group ‘B’, Non Gazetted/ Non Industrial posts in Naval Armament Inspection Organisation at Headquarters Western Naval Command (WNC), Mumbai as a part of recruitment of civil personnel in Indian Navy. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Western Naval Command Recruitment 2018 For 99 Chargeman Posts at www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Navy Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 99 Chargeman Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.5 Career Indian Navy Job Vacancy
- 1.6 Latest Indian Navy Online Vacancy Details
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.8 Indian Navy Chargeman Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For Western Naval Command Application Form
- 1.10 Indian Navy Chargeman Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 1.12 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
HQ Western Naval Command (Headquarters Naval Command), Mumbai Published Job Notification for 99 Chargeman Posts. Candidates who wish to apply must look at HQ Western Naval Command Chargeman Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online before 22nd December 2017. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Western Naval Command, Indian Navy Recruitment has released a new notification for the posts of MTS, Staff Nurse, Fireman, Telephone Operator, Tyre man, Cook & Pest Control Worker. There are 186 (One Hundred and Eighty-Six) vacancies in this notification. Application process starting on 18th November 2017 and it will get close on 02nd January 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (Western Naval Command, Mumbai). Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Indian Navy is inviting applications from the candidates to fill up by the energetic and skilled job applicants for 99 Chargeman (Mechanic) and (Ammunition & Explosive) positions which categorized as Group-B, Non-Industrial and Non- gazette. So, all the interested job fighters may apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017 Notification through online mode. For more details you can refer the official site https://www.indiannavy.nic.in. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Organization Name: Western Naval Command
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 99
Name of the Post: Chargeman
Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Navy invites online applications for the following Chargeman post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.indiannavy.nic.in
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 99
- Chargeman (Mechanic) – 58 Posts
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) – 41 Posts
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Chargeman (Mechanic): Chargeman (Mechanic): Bachelor of Science degree with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognised University or Institution. OR Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognised University or Board.
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive): Bachelor of Science degree with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognised University or Institution. OR Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognised University or Board.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 and 25 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Chargeman Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs.35400 – 81200/-
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.12.2017