Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Officers Executive Posts | Apply Online Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for the appointment of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer in Executive Branch(General Service – GS/ Hydro Cadre ) and Technical Branches (General Service) January 2018 Course. Joinindianarmy The candidates who are unmarried male candidates should apply for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches (Submarine) of the Indian Navy Indian Navy Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Indian Navy Jobs 2017 For Officers Executive Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Officers Executive Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Navy Indian Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest Navy Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Bharti Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Indian Navy Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For Indian Navy Officers Application Form
- 1.9 Indian Navy Officers Executive Job Vacancy in Important Dates
- 1.10 Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy is going to recruit fresher candidates in India for Officers Executive & Technical Branches Posts. Government jobs Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried Male Engineering candidates for for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch viz. General Service/ Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service) of the Indian Navy for January 2018 Course So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they May apply for this post Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Govt Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Career and Opportunity in various latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, Indian Navy Jobs in India, online application, employment jobs alert, recruitment openings across india, exam result, vacancies 2017, Indian Navy recruitment notification etc. News Apply for Latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 01.07.2017 to 31.07.2017
Organisation Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Officers Executive
Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Navy invites online applications for the following DEO, Technical Assistant post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Navy invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: various
- General Service (X)Candidates for Male in PC & SSC
- Air Traffic Controller Candidates for Male & Female in SSC
- IT Candidates for Male in SSC
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Engineering Branch Candidates for Male in SSC
- Electrical Branch Candidates for Male in SSC
- Naval Architecture (NA) Candidates for Male & Female in SSC
Candidates applying for Nausens Bharti Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- General Service (X): Any Stream of BE/B.Tech.
- Air Traffic Controller: Any stream of B.E/B.Tech. Aggregate 60% in X & XII and Min. 60% in English in Class XII
- IT: B.E/B.Tech in (i) Information Technology (ii) Computer Science Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering
- Engineering Branch: B.E/B.Tech in (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & control
- Electrical Branch: B.E/B.Tech in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communications (iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics(ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control
- Naval Architecture (NA): B.E/B.Tech in (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Building Ship (xi) Ship Design
- Age Born between 02 Jul 1994 to 01 Jul 1997 both dates inclusive
- Indian Navy official Notification 2017 for more reference
Selection process for Nausens Bharti Recruitment is as follows,
Note: Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam between Dec 17 to Apr 18.
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Navy Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs 72,444/- to 81,700/- per month.
- Log on to Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Navy Recruitment 2017 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.07.2017
- Date of SSB interview: Dec 17 to Apr 18