Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) Posts | Apply Online Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification released for Sailor Posts in Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Feb 2018 Batch. Indian Navy circulate this Artificer Apprentice (AA) Notification for the selection of Unmarried Male Citizens as Sailors. Therefore, aspirants, those interested in vacancy in Indian Navy can apply through the Online process. The Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment Online application has already commenced. The Last date to submit the online applications @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in will be on June 4, 2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 For Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Navy Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career Indian Navy Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.6 Latest Indian Navy Online Vacancy Details
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.8 Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For Indian Navy Application Form
- 1.10 Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy is inviting application from the eligible candidates for enrollment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Feb 2018 batch. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the Indian Navy (See URL below). Only unmarried male candidates may apply. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Indian Navy upload the AA 142 Result notification. Artificer Apprentice Merit List – Those candidates who have applied for Navy Artificer Apprentice posts through Online mode or those who are eagerly waiting for Navy AA Results 2017. Click here to view the final selection list of successfull candidates for medical examination. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Indian Navy jobs can apply for Indian Navy AA Recruitment course which commencing from February 2018. Eligible job seekers those interested have to apply through online before the last date. Therefore, before you begin applying for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (Sailors) Recruitment, 2017 check the eligibility conditions given below. If satisfy those requirements, then anyone can apply Indian Navy vacancies. You can also get Indian Navy Sailor Jobs Notification in the Official Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Sailors for Artificer Apprentice
Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Navy invites online applications for the following Sailors for Artificer Apprentice post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
- Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Various
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from an Educational board recognized by Central/ State government.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2001 (Both dates inclusive)
Selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. (d) Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Sailors for Artificer Apprentice Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: 14,600 p.m
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.12.2017