Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Steward, Chef Posts | Apply Online join Indian Navy Wish to contribute your service towards nation Then, rapidly apply Recently, Indian Navy has dissipated an employment notification specifying details on Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment 2017. Government JobsOnline applications are intends to receive from unmarried male individuals for enrolment as Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 For Steward, Chef Posts At www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Steward, Chef Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- 1.4 Nausena Bharti Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Bharti Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Navy Steward Chef Hygienist Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For Indian Navy MR NMR Application Form
- 1.9 Indian Navy Steward, Chef Job Vacancy Important Dates
- 1.10 Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.11 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 02/2017 Batch : Chef, Steward & Hygienist Vacancy:– The Indian Navy issued notification for unmarried male candidates for Enrolment as Chef, Steward and Hygienist for MR NMR 02/2017 Batch. Those who wish to join Indian Navy after completing 10th class and 6th class education can apply for this Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for the post of Stewards, Govt jobs Chefs and Hygienists for MR and NMR in the batch no Oct 2017 (02/2017). Join Indian Navy MR NMR Entry Recruitment 02/2017 or Navy Steward Chef Hygienist Sailors Jobs October 2017 as eligibility, online registration, application form, selection procedure etc latest information is being updated here.This course would be commencing on October 2017. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Goverment Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Nausena Bharti (Indian Navy) All India Government invited candidates with official recruitment notification June 2017 for Steward, Chef & Hygienist Posts. Indian Navy every year posts various positions in the department. The contenders who wish to join the Indian Navy can apply online. This time the notice for the Steward Chef, Hygienist has been opened and the application forms are available online.These vacancies are going fill out for their all branches which are located All India. News Indian Navy also places its recruitment notification in their official website All Government Jobs aspirants and eligible candidates who completed 10th can download official notification and application form before 09th July 2017 to apply.
Organisation Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Steward, Chef
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (9962550416) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
Nausena Bharti Job Vacancy
Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Navy invites online applications for the following Steward, Chef post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognised Board
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 1997 to 31 Mar 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
- Indian Navy official Notification 2017 for more reference
Selection process for Navy Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Fitness in Medical Examinations
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Navy Jobs is given below
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.21,700- Rs.43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09.07.2017