Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – 108 SSC (Executive & Technical) Branch Posts | Apply Online Indian Navy Current Notification 2018. Indian Navy Jobs January 2018. Indian Navy Latest Notification 2018. The Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of 108 Executive & Technical Indian navy admit card Branch Posts. Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 is here to recruit candidates for various Posts such as ATC, Pilot, observer etc. Therefore, aspirants who are forward to work in Indian Navy Jobs 2018 can start downloading the official notification on this page. Also, go through this article thoroughly to get eligibility criteria details required for Indian Navy Careers. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 For 108 SSC (Executive & Technical) Branch Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Navy Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – 108 SSC (Executive & Technical) Branch Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career Indian Navy Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest Indian Navy Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.8 Indian Navy SSC (Executive & Technical) Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For Indian Navy Application Form
- 1.10 Indian Navy SSC (Executive & Technical) Branch Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy invites the applications from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. Indian Navy SSR General Service/Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC) Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) entry in the Indian Navy for Jan 19 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates can apply from 5th January 2018 to 25th January 2018. Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification comes under Central Government Jobs Notification. Willing contenders must register for the Indian Navy Jobs 2018 through Online Mode. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Indian navy career Notification has declared recently. The department of Indian Navy has come up with the Latest Government Jobs Notification to recruit the candidates for 108 vacancies of Executive & Technical Branch Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) Posts. Job hunters who have done their Graduation in any stream are eligible to apply for the Indian Navy Department Jobs 2018. The department of Indian Navy is conducting the written exam and personal interview for selecting the applicants. So, contenders must prepare well for the selection rounds with the help of provided Exam Syllabus and Previous Papers. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Indian Navy Published Recruitment Advertisement. Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Indian navy jobs after 12th Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC) Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) entry in the Indian Navy for Jan 19 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Online Application is invited from Indian Navy has published a recruitment notification of Officers. The candidates who have BE/B.Tech can apply for the post on or before 25th Jan 2018. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 108
Name of the Post: SSC (Executive & Technical)
Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Navy invites online applications for the following SSC (Executive & Technical) post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Total No.of Posts: 108
- General Service/Hydrography Cadre (Male Only) – 40
- NAIC (Male Only) – 08
- Engineering Branch (General Service) (Male Only) – 27
- Electrical Branch (General Service) (Male Only) – 33
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Who Can Apply: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the undermentioned disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Call up for SSB: Candidates will be issued Call Up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/integrated course respectively.
Minimum %age on Joining INA: The candidates will, however, be required to pass the final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala
- General Service/Hydrography Cadre: BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- NAIC: (i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
- Engineering Branch (General Service): (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch (General Service): (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Electrical & Electronics
- Born between 02 Jan 1994& 01 Jul 1999 (both dates inclusive)
Selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment is as follows,
- Intelligence Test
- Picture Perception
- Discussion test
- Medical Exam
- SSB interview
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in SSC (Executive & Technical) Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. Rs.56100-110700/-
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.01.2018