Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Chef, Steward, Hygienist Posts | Apply Online The Indian Navy has circulated the latest employment notification through an advertisement. To recruit the vacancies as Steward, Chef, Hygienist in large number. The postulants can check the official notice, eligibility criteria and apply online now. Unmarried male Indian citizens interested in the Indian Navy MR/NMR notification should have to check the eligibility conditions. The aspirants must submit the form before the last date. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 For Chef, Steward, Hygienist Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Navy Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Chef, Steward, Hygienist Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career Indian Navy Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest Indian Navy Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Indian Navy Chef, Steward, Hygienist Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 Indian Navy Chef Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.9 How To Apply For Join Indian Navy Application Form
- 1.10 Indian Navy Chef, Steward, Hygienist Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
The Indian Navy Board released Indian Navy Stewards Recruitment 2017 Notification for unmarried male candidates. Apply Online for Stewards, Chef and Hygienists Jobs through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26th June 2017 to 09th July 2017. So, candidates can get Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification details like qualification, vacancies etc in the below sections. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) has released the notification of Mizoram Primary School Teacher Recruitment. Authority gives this golden opportunity for eligible and skilled candidates. Job seekers required to fill-up Application form for 100 numbers of vacancies. . Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2018 Indian Navy NMR Recruitment October 2018 Batch Entry for MR & NMR Sailor Chef Cook Steward Hygienist Vacancy 2018 www.joinindiannavy.gov.in 10th Class Passed Oct 2018 Batch Entry. Indian Navy every year post various positions in the department. The contenders who wish to join the Indian Navy can apply online. This time the notice for the Steward Chef, Hygienist has been opened and the application forms are available online. If you find eligible then start applying for above positions through mentioned format & submit the application on or before the last date. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Chef, Steward, Hygienist
Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Navy invites online applications for the following Chef, Steward, Hygienist post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1997 to 30 Sep 2001 (Both dates inclusive)
Selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Chef, Steward, Hygienist Jobs is given below
- Pay & Allowances: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Promotion: Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 47,600- Rs. 1, 51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable) Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.12.2017