Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Posts | Apply Online Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018 – Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Aug 2018 Batch: Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried male candidates for enrolment as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Aug 2018 batch. Eligible candidates can apply online for Indian Navy Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) August 2018 Batch on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27 November 2017 to 10 December 2017. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 For Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- 1.1 Join Indian Navy Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.5 Career Indian Navy Job Vacancy
- 1.6 Latest Indian Navy Online Vacancy Details
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.8 Indian Navy Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For Indian Navy Application Form
- 1.10 Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy (IN) release the notification on 12th October for the recruitment of Indian Navy SSR – Feb 2018 Batch posts 2017 for enrollment as sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits for unmarried Male indian citizens only. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Indian Navy SSR (01/2018) Recruitment 2018 – The Indian Navy has released notification for Unmarried Male Candidates for enrolment as sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2018 Batch course commencing from February 2018. Those who want to participate or join Indian Navy have to fill the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 (01/2018) Application Form. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Indian Navy has invited applications from eligible candidates (unmarried male) from North Eastern States (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Nagaland and Sikkim) for enrolment as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)- February 2018 Batch. ‘Candidates should have qualified 10+2/ equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computers. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2001 (Both dates inclusive),’ reads the official notification.. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Senior Secondary Recruits
Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Navy invites online applications for the following Senior Secondary Recruits post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
- Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Various
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from an Educational board recognized by Central/ State government..
- Candidates should have been born between 01 Aug 97 to 31 Jul 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment is as follows,
- Short Listing
- Recruitment Tests
- Medical Examination
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Senior Secondary Recruits Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,600/- per month
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.12.2017