Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – SSC Pilot, Observer, ATC Entry Posts | Apply Online Indian Navy has invited applications from unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry of the Indian Navy for Course commencing Jul 2018 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – SSC Pilot, Observer, ATC Entry Posts | Apply Online
- 1.1 Career Indian Navy Job Vacancy
- 1.2 Latest Indian Navy Online Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.4 Indian Navy SSC Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
- 1.5 How To Apply For Indian Navy Application Form
- 1.6 Indian Navy SSC Posts Important Dates
- 1.7 Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 19
Name of the Post: SSC Pilot, Observer, ATC Entry
Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Navy invites online applications for the following SSC Pilot, Observer, ATC Entry post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 19
- ATC (Male or Female) – 07 Posts
- Observer (Male or Female) – 04 Posts
- Pilot (MR) (Male or Female) – 03 Posts
- (Other than MR) (Male) – 05 Posts
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognized university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular/integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally, the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- Call up for SSB. Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance.
- Minimum %age on joining INA. The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum %age in BE/B.Tech Degree / Integrated Course will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- ATC (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
- Observer (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive
- Pilot (MR) (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
- (Other than MR) (Male) – Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
Selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment is as follows,
- Short Listing
- SSB interviews
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in SSC Jobs is given below
- Sub Lieutenant (S Lt) – Rs.56100-110700/-
- Lieutenant (Lt) – Rs.61300-120900/-
- Lieutenant Cdr (Lt Cdr) – Rs.69400-136900/-
- Commander (Cdr) – Rs.121200-212400/-
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.03.2018