IOCL Recruitment 2017 – 221 Fire & Safety Officer Posts | Apply Online Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited application for 221 posts in Boiler Operation Engineers, Quality Control Officers, Fire & Safety Officers, Medical Officers, Human Resource Officers, Assistant Hindi Officers and Mid-level Engineers for its various Divisions. Postings will be at Guwahati, Barauni, Gujarat, Haldia, Mathura, Panipat, Digboi, Bongaigaon & Paradip Refineries. For Fire & Safety Officer, Human Resource Officer and Assistant Hindi Officer post posting will be anywhere in India. Job notification is available at the official website iocl.com. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs IOCL Recruitment 2017 For 221 Fire & Safety Officer Posts at www.iocl.com
- 2 Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Notification 2017
- 2.1 Latest Employment News
- 2.2 IOCL Recruitment 2017 – 221 Fire & Safety Officer Posts | Apply Online
- 2.3 Career IOCL Job Vacancy
- 2.4 Latest IOCL Online Vacancy Details
- 2.5 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Oil Corporation Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 2.6 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 2.7 IOCL Quality Control Officer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 2.8 IOCL Fire & Safety Officer Vacancy Application Fees
- 2.9 How To Apply For Indian Oil Corporation Application Form
- 2.10 IOCL Quality Control Officer Posts Important Dates
- 2.11 Download IOCL Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.iocl.com
Jobs IOCL Recruitment 2017 For 221 Fire & Safety Officer Posts at www.iocl.com
IOCL Recruitment 2017 Online Application process has begun on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – iocl.com to fill 221 vacancies for the posts of Quality Control Officers, Boiler Operations Engineers, Medical Officers, Fire & Safety Officers, HR Officers and Assistant Hindi Officers. The last date for online application submission is 18th November 2017 and the offline applications can be submitted till 25th November 2017. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. IOCL BOE Recruitment Notification 2017 is released. Candidates who are looking for IOCL Jobs 2017 in recent times can apply for the 221 Boiler Operations Engineer, Quality Control Officer Vacancy. Eligible individuals have to fill the IOCL Recruitment 2017 Application Form before the last date 18th November 2017. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
IOCL Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 221 Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer Jobs at IOCL they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by IOCL. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree, B.E. / B.Tech, M.A, MBBS, MD, MS, Ph.D in Chemistry from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply IOCL Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – 221 Fire & Safety Officer Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 221
Name of the Post: Fire & Safety Officer
Career IOCL Job Vacancy
Recruitment IOCL Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. IOCL invites online applications for the following 10+2 Fire & Safety Officer post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.iocl.com
Latest IOCL Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 221
- Boiler Operations Engineer (Grade A) – 33
- Quality Control Officer (Grade A) – 44
- Fire & Safety Officer (Grade A) – 50
- Medical Officer (Grade A) – 19
- General Surgeons – 04
- Anaesthetists – 03
- Gynaecologist 2 – 44
- General Physicians/ 8 OH Specialists – 50
- Cardiologist 1 – 50
- Orthopaedic Surgeon 1 – 19
- Human Resource Officer (Grade A) – 50
- Assistant Hindi Officer (Grade AO) – 19
- Manager (Advanced Process Control & Optimization) (Grade C) – 06
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Oil Corporation Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for IOCL Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Boiler Operations Engineer (Grade A): 4 year B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical discipline (Regular full time Engineering course from recognized Indian University / Institute) with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates). The candidate must possess Boiler Engineer’s Certificate (1st Class Proficiency) issued by the State Boiler Authorities of India + Minimum 1 (one) year post-BOE experience in operation of large size Thermal Power Plant having Coal/Oil/Gas Fuelled Boiler.
- Quality Control Officer (Grade A): Ph.D in Chemistry from a recognized Indian University/ Institute. Candidates must have completed their post graduation studies in Chemistry with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) + Minimum 2 (two) years of post qualification research/ laboratory experience in Petroleum/ Petro chemical/ Polymer Laboratories as Quality Control Officer/ Research Officer.
- Fire & Safety Officer (Grade A): Regular full time B.E. (Fire)/ B.Tech. (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) with minimum 60 % marks (55% for SC / ST candidates) from a recognized Indian University / Institute Desirable- Possession of a valid HMV Licence + Minimum (1) one year post qualification experience in Fire Fighting operations & system maintenance & operation of firefighting vehicles, handling safety related jobs like incident/ accident reporting/ investigation analysis, safety inspection, job safety analysis, shutdown safety, construction safety, conducting safety meetings/ audits, conducting mock-drills, fire & safety training in a Petroleum Refinery/ upstream/ downstream industries/ fertilizers/ chemical plants
Medical Officer (Grade A): MBBS with PG (Degree/Diploma) qualification as under + Candidates with 1(one) year relevant experience in the respective areas of specialization shall be preferred.
(i) General Surgeons – MS (General Surgery)
(ii) Anaesthetists – MD (Anaesthesia)
(iii) Gynaecologist 2 -MD/MS (Gynaecology & Obestrics)
(iv) General Physicians/ 8 OH Specialists – MD (General Medicine) Specialization in Occupational/ Industrial Health is desirable.
(v) Cardiologist 1 – MD (Cardiology)
(vi) Orthopaedic Surgeon 1 – MS (Ortho)
- Human Resource Officer (Grade A): 2 year full time regular MBA / Masters Degree or Post Graduate Diploma equivalent to MBA with HRM/IR/Labour welfare as major subjects or Masters Degree in Human Resource Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare – from a recognized Indian Institute / University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates only). The candidate must have completed the qualification under an “in Campus program” from an University duly approved by UGC. In case the qualifying degree is PGDM (or equivalent) offered by an Institute or a college, affiliated or otherwise, under an “OffCampus Program”; such degree/diploma offered by the institute/college must have a subsisting approval from AICTE. Further, such degree/diploma must have a recognition Association of Indian Universities (AIU)’ declaring the program as equivalent to MBA
- Assistant Hindi Officer (Grade AO): M.A. in Hindi with English as subject at Graduation Level or MA in English with higher Hindi at Graduation level with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWBD candidates only) from an Indian University recognized by UGC + Minimum 2 years of Post Qualification experience in Hindi implementation/English-Hindi-English translation etc.
Manager (Advanced Process Control & Optimization) (Grade C): B.E./ B. Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering (Full-time programme from a recognized University/Institute + Minimum 8 years of experience in Chemical /Refining/Petro-chemical Industry, out of which minimum 5 years should be in Advanced Process Control/ Real time optimization experience in the areas like ; 1. APC implementation experience in process units (involvement in all project activities like PID looptuning, Functional Design, StepTesting, Model development, Inferential building, APC-DCS interfacing, DCS graphics and logic building experience, system commissioning, site acceptance and benefit audit). 2. Experience with leading APC technologies (eg Honeywell/ Yokogawa/ Aspen Tech etc or any other similar organization). 3. Experience with leading LP planning software like RPMS/PIMS etc. and yield delta vector updates. 4. Experience with leading Process Simulation Software
- Age Limit Should not exceed 32 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
IOCL Quality Control Officer Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for IOCL Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
The IOCL offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Quality Control Officer Jobs is given below
- Selected candidates against Grade A0 positions will be placed in the pay – scale of Rs.20, 600/- to Rs. 46,500/- (pre-revised).
- candidates against Grade A positions will be placed in the pay – scale of Rs.24, 900/- to Rs.50, 500/- (pre-revised).
- Selected candidates against Grade C positions will be placed in the pay-scale of Rs. 32,900-58,000/-
IOCL Fire & Safety Officer Vacancy Application Fees
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.300/- (For Post 1 to 06)
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.1000/- (For Post 7)
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – No
How To Apply For Indian Oil Corporation Application Form
- Log on to IOCL careers page at official website www.iocl.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the IOCL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IOCL Recruitment 2017 application form
- “The Advertiser, Post Box No. 3098,
Lodhi Road, Head Post Office,
New Delhi 110 003”
IOCL Quality Control Officer Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.11.2017