IOF Recruitment 2017 – 5186 Industrial Employees Posts | Apply Online Indian Ordnance Factories, Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued for 219 Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled) Posts. Online applications are invited for the Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 IOF Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online through Official website www.ofbindia.gov.in Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 IOF Jobs 2017 For 5186 Industrial Employees Semi Skilled Posts at www.ofb.gov.in
- 2 IOF Recruitment 2017 – 5186 Industrial Employees Posts | Apply Online
- 3 IOF Job Vacancy
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For IOF Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 5 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 6 IOF Vacancy 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
- 7 How To Apply For IOF Application Form
- 8 Download IOF Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.ofb.gov.in
IOF Jobs 2017 For 5186 Industrial Employees Semi Skilled Posts at www.ofb.gov.in
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC), Nagpur has published vacancy notification for direct recruitment of Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled Grade) joinindianarmy Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF). The Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up vacancies/ posts in Semi-Skilled grade of various trades in Group-‘C’ Industrial Establishment under Direct Recruitment Candidates who have completed 10th, ITI / NTC / NAC from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply IOF Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 29.05.2017 to 19.06.2017 Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Govt Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
IOF Recruitment 2017 – 5186 Industrial Employees Posts | Apply Online
Organisation Name: Ordnance Factories Recruitment Centre
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 5186
Name of the Post: Industrial Employees
IOF Job Vacancy
Recruitment IOF Vacany 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. IOF invites online applications for the following Industrial Employees post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.ofbindia.gov.in
IOF Vacancy Details:
IOF invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 5186
- Industrial Employees Semi Skilled – 5186
State Wise No of Vacancies:
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN) (Bihar) – 62 Posts
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC) – 50 Posts
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) (Maharashtra) – 311 Posts
- High Explosive Factory (HEF) (Maharashtra) – 84 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ) (Maharashtra) – 219 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA) (Maharashtra) – 90 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH) (Maharashtra) – 181 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH) (Maharashtra) – 91 + 2 Posts
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF) (Madhya Pradesh) – 215 +20 Posts
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF) (Madhya Pradesh) – 176 + 9 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT) (Madhya Pradesh) – 50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK) (Madhya Pradesh) – 129 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT) (Madhya Pradesh) – 24 Posts
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) (Madhya Pradesh) – 230 + 13 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL) (ORISSA) – 465 + 53 Posts
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) (Tamilnadu) – 09 Posts
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) (Tamilnadu) – 05 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF) (Tamilnadu) – 292 + 30 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK) (Telangana) – 133 + 12 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN) (Uttarakhand) – 138 Posts
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF) (Uttarakhand) – 160 + 25 Posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK) (Uttar Pradesh) – 179 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC) (Uttar Pradesh) – 499 +50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM) (Uttar Pradesh) – 193 Posts
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF) (West Bengal) – 125 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For IOF Vacancy 2017 Posts
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Candidates applying for IOF Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Semi Skilled Workman: Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Labour: Matriculation
- Ex-Servicemen: Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate) OR Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate)
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 32 year
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
IOF Vacancy 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
IOF Recruitment Selection process for is as follows,
Selection process shall comprise of a 2 stage process:
- Written examination of 100 marks, objective type and OMR based
- Trade Test (Practical) at respective factory along with document verification
- On the basis of merit list based on marks obtained in written test, candidates 1.25 times the number of vacancies shall be called for Trade Test (Practical).
- The Trade Test (Practical) shall be only qualifying in nature, without any marks. However, those candidates who do not qualify in the Trade Test shall not be considered at all, irrespective of marks obtained in the written examination.
- The credentials (as submitted in the application) of the candidates called for the trade test (Practical) will be verified with the original documents at the time of Trade Test at the respective factory.
- The final merit/select list shall be based on marks obtained in the written test only, subject to document verification and qualifying the Trade Test.
- The final merit/select list thus prepared factory wise will be published at www.ofb.gov.in.
The IOF offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in District Social Audit Unit Nadia Jobs is given below
- Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised) Rs.5200-20200),
- Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000/-
IOF vacancy Application Fees:
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.50/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – No
How To Apply For IOF Application Form
- Log on to IOF careers page at official website www.ofb.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the IOF Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IOF Recruitment 2017 online application form
IOF Job Vacancy in Industrial Employees Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29.05.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.06.2017