ITBP Recruitment 2017 – 303 Constable Posts Apply Online : Indo Tibetan Border Police is looking for the suitable candidates to fill 303 Constable Vacancies that are mentioned in the ITBP Recruitment 2017 Notification, to get the information without getting the late check this post attentively that is related to the Indo Tibetan Border Police Openings 2017. The aspirants can even download it easily just by clicking on the link given at the end of the article. Contenders should have all the Requirements that are specified in the Notification, to know more check this post further. Interested candidates can go through it and apply for the Openings if they willing.Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com .
- 1 ITBP Recruitment 2017 – 303 Constable Posts
- 1.1 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Notification 2017
- 1.2 ITBP Recruitment 2017 – 303 Constable Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Job Notification Form:
- 1.4 Latest Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancy Details.
- 1.5 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Job Openings Academic Criteria:
- 1.6 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Job Recruitment Selection Criteria Details
- 1.7 How To Apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Merit Exam
- 1.8 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Online Application Important Dates
- 1.9 Download Recruitment 2017 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Notification & Application www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2017 – 303 Constable Posts
As per the Notification, the applicants should have the Desired Educational Qualification according to that Post and candidates have done 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are also eligible to apply for the ITBP Openings 2017. we hereby insist the Contenders, to check all the details that are necessary for an aspirant to know before proceeding any further in the Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2017. Also, the Indo Tibetan Border Police has conduct recruitment rounds to select the candidates refer the official ITBP Recruitment 2017 Notification to get selection process details. Aspirants have to remember that the Selection Rounds will be tough they have to prepare well to get posted in 303 Constable Vacancies. Candidates should be aware that the final decision on hiring a candidate for the given posts will totally depend on the ITBP. You can also check Central Government Jobs from our website.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Notification 2017
Good News For Indo-Tibetan Border Police force has released the official notification for the candidates to recruit 303 Constable Posts. Under the ministry of Indian Government has the ITBP admit Card has invited application form for the eligible candidates to apply for ITBP Constable Vacancy 2017 by Online Mode. Indo Tibetian Border Police Result came into force on 24th October 1962. It was mainly established for the purpose security at Indo-China border. Currently, it is covering about 3488 km of area. It focuses on Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh. Recently the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2017 released for 303 talented candidates for the constable Posts. Apart from this candidates may also check here for the latest defence jobs 2017 from here.
ITBP Recruitment 2017 – 303 Constable Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ( ITBP )
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 303
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Job Notification Form:
Border of Indo-Tibetan Police Force Careers 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites online applications for the following Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Posts during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
Latest Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancy Details.
There are total 303 vacancies in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment. Here in this section aspirants can check post-wise various Police vacancy details.
Name of the Posts:
- Constable (Tailor) : 19
- (Gardner) Constable : 38
- (Cobbler) Constable : 27
- Constable (Water Carrier) : 95
- (Safai Karmchari) Constable : 33
- Constable (Cook) : 55
- (Washerman) Constable : 25
- Constable (Barber) : 11
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Job Openings Academic Criteria:
Candidates applying for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force admit card Constable Posts Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have completed 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply ITBP Recruitment 2017.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force JOB Age Details,
- Age Limit Should not exceed 25 Years,
- Minimum – 18 Years.
Maximum – 25 Years.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Job Recruitment Selection Criteria Details
Applicants will be selected based on the Following Rules,
- Written Exam,
- Physical Measurement Test,
Pay Scale and Grade Pay:
The selected and appointed candidates will get Pay Scales On,
- Rs. 21700 – 69100/-
- There is no Application Fees.
How To Apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Merit Exam
- Log on to Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force careers page at official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2017 application form.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Online Application Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29.07.2017.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.09.2017.
- Date of Written Examination: Oct/Nov 2017.