ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 241 Constable Posts | Apply Online ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2018 for 241 Posts of Constable & Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) ITBP HC (Motor Mechanic) Job Vacancy 2018 Check Eligibility Criteria & Apply Online for ITBP. Police jobs Applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies for the posts of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial), on itbp login temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs ITBP Recruitment 2018 For 241 Constable Posts at www.itbpolice.nic.in
- 1.1 Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 241 Constable Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career ITBP Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest ITBP Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For ITBP Openings Vacancy 2018 Posts
- 1.7 ITBP Constable Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 Border Police Indo-Tibetan Vacancy Application Fees
- 1.9 How To Apply For Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force Application Form
- 1.10 ITBP Constable Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download ITBP Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.itbpolice.nic.in
Jobs ITBP Recruitment 2018 For 241 Constable Posts at www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment is the perfect one to start your career. After a long time, Indo Tibetan Border Police Department has announced a job notification for those who are having ITI Certificate or Diploma in Engineering. ITBP Recruitment is a great opportunity for the people seeking for Sarkari Naukri in India. ITBP has decided to fill the 241 vacancy position of Constable (Motor Mechanic) and Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) with young and dynamic candidates. And start applying for ITBP Jobs. To become a part of ITBP Police Recruitment 2018Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Invites the Online Application for the Head Constable Motor Mechanic & Constable Motor Mechanic Posts to fill the gap in vacant seats in Head Constable, Constable Posts. Check the Official Notification if you truly want to join in this Vacancy this is the good fortune for the contenders. Now, who want to serve the nation they have one more opportunity to built your career in a successful way. Kindly don’t miss the chance which is given by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. Here is the Application link be activated on 02nd Jan 2018. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
India that the ITBP Recently publish the notifications for filling up the vacancies for the posts of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force The interested candidates can only apply for HC jobs if they are 12th pass and for constable 10th pass for in the relevant field and the applicant age should not be greater than 25 years. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 241 Constable Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 241
Name of the Post: Constable
Career ITBP Job Vacancy
Recruitment ITBP Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. ITBP invites online applications for the following Constable post during 2017-18. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.itbpolice.nic.in
Latest ITBP Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 241
- Head Constable (MM) – 60
- Constable (MM) – 181
Eligibility Criteria For ITBP Openings Vacancy 2018 Posts
Candidates applying for ITBP Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Head Constable (MM): 10+2 pass from a recognized Board or Institution. ii) Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or three years diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Constable (MM): (i) Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution; and (ii) Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution; or (iii) Three years experience in respective trade from a recognized firm.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 and 25 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
ITBP Constable Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for ITBP Recruitment is as follows,
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Physical standard test (PST)
- Written Exam,
- Practical (Skill) Test
- Merit List
The ITBP offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Constable Jobs is given below
- Head Constable (MM) – Rs. 25500 – 81100 (as per 7th CPC).
- Constable (MM) – Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC).
Border Police Indo-Tibetan Vacancy Application Fees
- Candidates belonging to General(UR)/ OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying a fee.
How To Apply For Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force Application Form
- Log on to ITBP careers page at official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the ITBP Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ITBP Recruitment 2017 application form
ITBP Constable Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.01.2018