Join Indian Army Chennai Rally 2018 – Various Soldier Posts | Apply Online. Indian army recruit various staff like Junior Commissioned Officers, Soldiers and Technical Staff by publishing recruitment advertisements in employment news paper and official website. Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office. Candidates will have to apply online through join Indian army login Mee Seva or any personal computer with internet facility or cyber cafes on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Army Chennai Rally 2018 For Various Soldier Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Army Notification 2017
- 1.2 Join Indian Army Chennai Rally 2018 – Various Soldier Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Bharti Rally Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Indian Army Soldier Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.7 How To Apply For Indian Army Application Form
- 1.8 Indian Army Soldier Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Jobs Indian Army Chennai Rally 2018 For Various Soldier Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Army Recruitment Rally, Chennai Has announced Notification 2017 to fill up multiple openings of soldiers of various cadres like Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner, Soldier Indian army registration Nursing Assistant (NA/ NAVET), Soldier Tradesman (All Arms), Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical. Interested candidates join Indian army admit card can apply for these posts. Contenders who want to join Indian Army this will be a good opportunity for them. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Join Indian Army Notification 2017
candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Admit card will be available in official website of Indian Rally site only after Jan 22, 2018. Aspirants should carry their admit card along with relevant documents to Rally site. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Join Indian Army Chennai Rally 2018 – Various Soldier Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All over India
Rally Location: Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Puducherry (UT)
Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
Recruitment Indian Army Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Army invites online applications for the following Soldier post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Name of the Post:
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General ‘Duty
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zane, Chennai will be conducted by Recruiting Office (HQ), Chennai from 03 Feb 2018 to 12 Feb 2018 at Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Puducherry (UT) to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from 07 districts of Tamilnadu State viz Vellore, Thiruvannamalai, Chennai, Cuddalore, Tiruvallur, Villupuram, Kancheepuram and Puducherry District of the UT of Puducherry in Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Amn/Avn), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman Categories. Candidates will have to apply online only, on the official web site www.ioinindianarmy.nic.in from 20 Dec 2017 to 18 Jan 2018. Admit card will be issued online after 22 Jan 2018. Candidates are requested to bring their admit card and application at the rally site. Date of reporting at rally site will be intimated on admit card. Candidate to take the print out of admit card after 22 Jan 2018 from www. joinindianarmy.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Bharti Rally Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner): 10+2/intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50o/o marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject OR three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile / Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation .,,.1 Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ITI
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subject and 50% marks in aggregate OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree. However the candidate should have studied all the four special subjects in class 12th also.
- Soldier General ‘Duty: 10th Pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in all subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification. 33% or above marks or Dl grade scored in Second language for l0th pass candidates.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical: Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in class XII. (ii) Should have studied English and Math/Accts/Book Keeping in Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th pass within 33% in each Subject/C2 Grade OR 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% Marks in Aggregate expect additional Subject 10+ 2 Simple Pass in all subject 8th Pass For House Keeper, Mess Keeper, & Syce, 10th Class Pass For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered.
- Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner) -17 years 06 months to 23 years
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier General ‘Duty – 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years
- Soldier Tradesman – 17 years 06 months to 23 years
- After enrolment a soldier is entitled to get approx. Rs 30,000/- per month as per Seven pay commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 25,OO,0O0/-. The other privileges are fully paid Annual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encashment up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service.
Indian Army Soldier Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PMT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Test
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- 1.6 KM Run For all Categories
- For GP – I: Less than 5 min 30 Secs
- For GP – II: From 5 min 31 Secs to 5 min 45 Secs
Physical Measurement Test (PMT): As per eligibility requirement of category given at Paragraph (Eligibility Conditions) Medical. The Medical Examination will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team. Candidates to check for date of Medical Examination at rally site. Candidates referred to MH at rally site will report to concerned specialist at MH Chennai / CH (AF) Bangalore along with 03 x latest passport size photograph. Candidate will ensure that review medical is carried out on the dates given to them.
Common Entrance Examination: All the candidates who have been declared fit at rally site in the Medical Examination and those declared fiedibal fit from MH Chennai/ CH (AF) Bangalore will undergo a Common Entrance Examination conducted by Recruitment Office (HQ), Chennai. The location and date of CEE will be informed on the spot/ will be intimated later
How To Apply For Indian Army Application Form
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online
- All candidates are required to register themselves online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply online from 20 December 2017 to 18 January 2018. Kindly read instructions for registration and filling application on HQ Rtg Zone, Chennai web page of the join Indian Army website.
- Admit card will be issued online after 22 Jan 2018. Candidates are requested to bring the admit card and application at the rally site. Date of reporting at rally site will be intimated on admit card. Candidates to take the print out of admitting card after 22 Jan 2018 from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- “Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium
Indian Army Soldier Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.01.2018
- Rally Schedule: 03 Feb 2018 to 12 Feb 2018