Join Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017 – Soldier Posts | Apply Online Indian Army have now released the recruitment rally for the candidates of Tamil Nadu State was scheduled in later days. Govt jobs This section will consist of some vital information and as the Indian Army Bharti Tamil Nadu 2017 Rally Schedule provides you a lot of information related to the bharti so it becomes a little bit important for the candidate to ready it out. Indian Army Released Job Openings Notification 2017. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Rally Indian Army Jobs 2017 For ARO Coimbatore Soldier Posts at joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.1 Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Bharti Indian Army Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Indian Army Rally Tamil Nadu
- 1.4 Indian Army Soldier Notification
- 1.5 Join Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017 – Soldier Posts | Apply Online
- 1.6 Army Career Job Vacancy
- 1.7 Latest Indian Army Vacancy Details
- 1.8 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Madurai Rally Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.9 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- 1.10 Army Bharti 2017-18 Age Limit
- 1.11 Join Indian Army Soldier Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.12 How To Apply For Indian Army Madurai Rally Application Form
- 1.13 Indian Army Open Recruitment 2017 Document Required
- 1.14 Indian Army Rally Tradesman Soldier Posts Important Dates
- 1.15 Download Recruitment 2017 Indian Army Notification & Application www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Rally Indian Army Jobs 2017 For ARO Coimbatore Soldier Posts at joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army have started its recruitment for the Soldier recruitment in its various category recruitment. Recruitment rally was planned in Tamil Nadu for 11 districts. Candidates who are residing in the listed districts can only attend the rally planned in Madurai. News Indian army bharti Tamil nadu Online Application form 2017, Indian army bharti Tami nadu registration 2017, Join Indian navy Venue for the rally is in Madurai District. Name of the districts are, Coimbatore, Dindugal, The Nilgiris, Salem, Madurai, Erode, Dharmapuri, Theni, Nammakkal, Krishnagiri, Tiruppur. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Goverment Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Unmarried candidates from Indian Nation are invited to join Indian Navy through University Entry scheme. To encourage the candidates to participate, Officials also conducted the awareness camp in the Dindigul West Taluk on 07th September 2016 from 11.00 AM to 03.00PM. Only registered candidates are allowed to participate in the rally. Spot registration is not allowed. Join Indian Airforce All the eligible conditions for the participants are detailed below. They will be granted Permanent commission officers in Executive branch and short service commission in Executive branch and Technical branch. The course will be commencing in June 2018
Bharti Indian Army Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
This Indian Army Tamil Nadu Recruitment Rally has brought you a nice chance to apply in this rally and have a chance to prove yourself to be eligible for joining in the army. Well, to apply online all you will have to follow is just a short process which will lead you to apply for Join Indian Army Rally Bharti in Tamil Nadu 2017 and there you will easily be able to get your final call letter. In some cases the students are not able to fill up the online application form after doing the registration so that might occur due to that you are not eligible yet to appear in Indian Army Open Bharti Tamil Nadu
Indian Army Rally Tamil Nadu
Indian army bharti Tamil Nadu, Indian army open rally bharti Tamil Nadu 2017, Indian army bharti Tamil nadu Admit Card, wants to know that what are the Posts Screened in Tamil Nadu Army Bharti then he just have to surf over to the rally schedule and all will be revealed there Candidates who have completed 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Army Rally 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 05.07.2017 to 03.08.2017
Indian Army Soldier Notification
Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Madurai Notification. For all the legit applicants who fall in the age limit and has the education qualification required to join in any of the post available in indian army there is a good news which can let you to take part in open rallies. 2017 Indian army bharti Tamil Nadu, Indian army open rally bharti TN 2017, Candidates who are interested in Army Jobs residing in the districts mentioned below can participate in the rally.
Join Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017 – Soldier Posts | Apply Online
Organisation Name: Indian Army Madurai Rally
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Soldier
Army Career Job Vacancy
Recruitment Army Rally Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Army invites online applications for the following Soldier post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
Latest Indian Army Vacancy Details
Bharti Indian Army invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
- Technical Soldier
- Technical Amn Soldier
- Nursing Assistant Soldier
- General Duty (GD) Soldier
- Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical Soldier
- Tradesman Soldier
- Havildar Education (Army Education Corps)
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Madurai Rally Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for Indian Army Soldier Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
- Technical Soldier: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
- Technical Amn Soldier: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject (OR) Three years Diploma in 4 Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute
- Nursing Assistant Soldier: 10+ 2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Se degree.
- General Duty (GD) Soldier: 10′” pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade’ or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in ali subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical: -i). 8th Pass, For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. ii). 10trh Pass For For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaker class X Board Exam would be considered.
- Soldier Tradesman: (I) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in dass XII. (II) Should have studied English and Math/ Accts/ Book Keeping In Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.(iii) Even if a candidate Is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Havildar Education (Army Education Corps): The candidates should have working knowledge of English or Hindi or both and should have graduated/ post graduate degree from a recognized university. BSC/BCA/BSC(IT)/B-Tech/BE/ MSC/MCA/MSC(IT)/ M-Tech with or without B Ed (Science stream) (i) Mathematics (ii) Chemistry (iii) Physics (iv) Botany (v) Zoology (vi) Biology (vii) Electronics (viii) BSC (IT) (ix) Computer Science. BA/MA with or without B.Ed (Arts Stream) (i) English Literature (ii) Hindi Literature (iii) Urdu Literature (iv) History (v) Geography (vi) Sociology (vii) Economics (viii) Psychology (ix) Mathematics (x) Political Science
Army Bharti 2017-18 Age Limit
- Technical Soldier -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Technical Amn Soldier -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Nursing Assistant Soldier -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- General Duty (GD) Soldier -17 years 06 months to 21 years.
- Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical Soldier -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Tradesman Soldier -17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Havildar Education (Army Education Corps) – 20 years to 25 years. Candidates applying as remustering candidates will not be over 28 years of age as on 01 Oct 2017.
Note: Eligible candidates Into the Indian Army from eleven districts of Tamil Nadu i.e. Coimbatore, Tiruppur, Salem, Namakkal, Nilgiris, Dindigul, Madurai, Theni, Erode, Dharmapuri and Krishnagiri in Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical Avn/Amn Examiner, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier TradesmenCategories. Candidates from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry (UT)and Andaman & Nicobar Groups of Island who have already applied for Hav (Edn) category will also attend the rally
Join Indian Army Soldier Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for Army Recruitment is as follows,
- Screening of Documents
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination
The Indian Army offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Defence Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: After enrolment a soldier is entitled to get basic pay approx Rs 23,000/- per month as per 7th Pay Commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 25,00,000/-. The other privileges are fully paid Annual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encashment up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service
How To Apply For Indian Army Madurai Rally Application Form
- Log on to Indian Army careers page at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- All candidates are required to register themselves online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply online wef 05 Jul 2017 to 03 Aug 2017. Kindly read instructions for registration and filling application forms on HQ Rtg Zone, Chennai web page of the join Indian army website.
- Complete the Indian Army Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Army Rally 2017 online application form
- Candidates are requested to bring their admit card and application at the rally site. Date of reporting at rally site will be intimated on admit card. Candidates to take the print out of admit card after 03 Aug 2017 from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Open Recruitment 2017 Document Required
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of rally as per programme. The documents should be laminated, arranged properly In a sequence and contained In a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All seals and language should be in English:-
- SSC Mark Sheet (X).
- Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII).
- Degree Mark Sheet.
- Nativity, Community, Caste Date of Birth Certificate. Candidates to produce latest automated Nativity,
Community and Date of Birth Certificate issued by District Administration of Tamilnadu / UT of Puducherry in English. Residence Certificate holders are not allowed to participate in the rally.
- Study and Conduct Certificate (Not more than six month old).
- Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch /Administrative Officer in English. (Not more than six month old).
Transfer certificate in original in English.
- NCC/Sports/ITl & Computer certificate of 0++ level If held.
- Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be In English.
- Twelve latest coloured 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
Indian Army Rally Tradesman Soldier Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 03.08.2017
- Hall Ticket Download after Areas: after 03 Aug 2017
- Medical Test Date: 20 August 2017
- Rally Location: Dr MGR Stadium (Racecourse Road), Madurai
- Date of Written Examination: 19 Aug 2017 to 31 Aug 2017