Join Indian Army Rally 2017 – ARO Jorhat Various Posts | Apply Online Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Schedule 2017-18. Candidates who want to apply for Indian army rally bharti can get the latest information on indian armed forces the recent rally conducted by Indian army through out the year 2017 and 2018. Below details are taken from the official website of the Indian army but we request you to check the details on the official website too to avoid any issue during Indian army rally. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Join Indian Army Rally 2017 For ARO Jorhat Various Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.1 Indian Army Notification 2017
- 1.2 Join Indian Army Rally 2017 – ARO Jorhat Various Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Career Army Bharti Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest News Army Rally Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Rally Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.7 Indian Army ARO Jorhat Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For Indian Army Application Form
- 1.9 Indian Army Rally ARO Jorhat Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.11 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Jobs Join Indian Army Rally 2017 For ARO Jorhat Various Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The Indian Army Jhansi has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching indian army registration government jobs mant times in Jhansi Rally. Good news for them the indian army has organised open rally in September 2017. Three Districts are under in this rally Jhansi Army Rally for Agra, Jhansi, Etah, Jalaun, Etawah & Lalitpur. Eligible candidates for Jhansi Army Recruitment. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Indian Army Notification 2017
Good New For Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification is grabbing the attention of many eligible candidates for a while. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Indian Army. So to get data join indian army login instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to Indian Army Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Bachelor Degree Botany/Zoology/Bio Science from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
Join Indian Army Rally 2017 – ARO Jorhat Various Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various posts
Name of the Post: Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol NA & Other Posts
Career Army Bharti Job Vacancy
Recruitment Army Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. invites online applications for the following Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol NA post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Latest News Army Rally Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
- Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)
- Soldier Technical Amn
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (Clk/SKT)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Tradesmen (Tdn)
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Rally Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for Indian Army Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
- Soldier Technical Amn: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject (OR) Three years Diploma in 4 Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 10+ 2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Se degree.
- Soldier General Duty (GD): 10′” pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade’ or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in ali subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical: i). 8th Pass, For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. ii). 10trh Pass For For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaker class X Board Exam would be considered.
- Soldier Tradesman: (I) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in dass XII. (II) Should have studied English and Math/ Accts/ Book Keeping In Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. (iii) Even if a candidate Is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Soldier Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Technical Amn – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier General Duty (GD) – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Tradesman – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Indian Army ARO Jorhat Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for indian Army Registration Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Tests
- Physical Measurements Tests
How To Apply For Indian Army Application Form
- Log on to Indian Army careers page at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Indian Army Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 application form
Indian Army Rally ARO Jorhat Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.09.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.11.2017