Join Indian Army Rally 2018 – Various Soldier General Duty Posts | Apply Online Palampur Army Rally Bharti 2018-Indian Army Palampur zone will be soon conducted Palampur District Rally Bharti in September 2018.Eligible or interested candidates may apply for online registration before given the last date. Palampur (Kangara & Chamba) District all candidates applied online registration for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Candidates will have to apply online through Mee Seva or any personal computer with internet facility or cyber cafes on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Army Palampur Rally 2018 For Various Soldier Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Army Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Join Indian Army Rally 2018 – Various Soldier General Duty Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Indian Army Soldier Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.8 How To Apply For Indian Army Application Form
- 1.9 Indian Army Soldier Posts Important Dates
- 1.10 Download Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Jobs Indian Army Palampur Rally 2018 For Various Soldier Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Army Recruitment Rally, Has announced Notification 2017 to fill up multiple openings of soldiers of various cadres like Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner, Soldier Nursing Assistant (NA/ NAVET), Soldier Tradesman (All Arms), Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical. Interested candidates can apply for these posts. Contenders who want to join Indian Army this will be a good opportunity for them. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Join Indian Army Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Army Recruitment Rally, Guntur will be a good opportunity for the youth who are willing to join the Army to serve the country. Hereby we rush the candidates to apply for these posts before the last Date. The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders. Candidates checking eligibility on Indian Army official website. Indian Army has every year conducted Rally Bharti Zone wise. Many thousand candidates appeared in Rally Bharti. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Indian Army Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are Various Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Technical Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are Portal of Join Indian Army eagerly waiting for Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Technical Jobs at Indian Army they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Indian Army. Candidates who have completed 8th, 10th, 12th from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Army Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Join Indian Army Rally 2018 – Various Soldier General Duty Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Soldier
Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
Recruitment Indian Army Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Army invites online applications for the following Soldier post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Clerk/SKT
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for Indian Army Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Soldier General Duty
- Matric with 45% marks in aggregate (without mentioning any specific subject) and 33% marks in each subject.
No stipulation of percentage required if higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above.
- For CBSE, min of D grade (33-40) in mind subjects and the overall aggregate of C-2 grade or 4.75 pts.
Soldier General Duty (Indian Domicile Gorkha)
- 10th Class simple pass
- Should have secured 50% in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII.
- Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Class X or XII. Should have secured min 50% in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in Class X or XII
- If a candidate is a graduate but not having English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping then he should have scored more than 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping earlier in class X or XII.
- Even if a candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- For Class XII overall aggregate should be 60% i.e. C-1 grade & grade point 6 CGPA
- Soldier General Duty – 17 ½ to 21 years (Born between 01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2000).
- Soldier Clerk/SKT – 17 ½ to 23 years (Born between 01 Oct 1994 to 01 Apr 2000)
Indian Army Soldier Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for Indian Army Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PMT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Test
How To Apply For Indian Army Application Form
- Recruitment will be carried out through recruitment rally at C.S.K H.P. Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur (HP) from 12 Feb 2018 to 21 Feb 2018. Eligible candidates are advised to register their name online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Online registration will be opened on website wef 14 December 2017 to 27 January 2018.
- Candidates will be able to download their Admit cards after 27 January 2018. Admit Card to be printed (Black & White) on A4 size paper duly affixed color passport size photograph. Bar Code should be printed clearly on the Admit Card. Take part in the recent rally along with admitting card and all original documents. No candidate will be permitted for a direct rally without all documents. –
- Recruitment rally will be conducted with effect from 12 February to 21 February 2018. Tehsil and Sub Tehsil wise schedule will be published in the newspaper after online Application/Registration closure dates. Date and time for participation in the rest rally will be mentioned on admit card of the candidates. The rally gate will be opened from 2:00 AM to 7:00 AM only
Indian Army Soldier Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27.01.2018