Join Indian Army Rally 2018 – Various Soldier GD Posts | Apply Online. Perambalur (Trichy) Indian Army Rally has released released the job notification for Various vacancies in All over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Perambalur (Trichy) Indian Army Rally Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Perambalur (Trichy) Indian Army Rally Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Army Perambalur Rally 2018 For Various Soldier Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.1 Join Indian Army Rally Notification 2018
- 1.2 Join Indian Army Rally 2018 – Various Soldier GD Posts
- 1.3 Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Indian Army Soldier Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.7 How To Apply For Indian Army Application Form
- 1.8 Join Indian Army Soldier Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download Join Indian Army Rally 2018 Notification & Application www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Jobs Indian Army Perambalur Rally 2018 For Various Soldier Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Tiruchirappalli Army Recruiting Office has scheduled Army Rally from April 10 – 23, 2018 at District Sports Stadium in Perambalur. Indian Candidates willing to join Indian Army as Soldier can enrol their candidature in the Join Indian Army Website. Registration starts from February 24, 2018. Submit Rally online registration form @ Join Indian Army official Page on or before the last date (March 25, 2017). Candidates are requested to bring their admit card and application at the rally site on mentioned date in Admit Card. Admit card can be downloaded from Army website after 29.03.2018. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Join Indian Army Rally Notification 2018
Army Rally online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in Indian Army Rally Notification. Candidates from districts Perambalur, Ariyalur, Tiruchirappalli, Karur, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam, Pudukkottai, Sivangai, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari and Karaikal are eligible to take part in the rally. Selected candidates will be appointed as Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Amn/Avn), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman.
Join Indian Army Rally 2018 – Various Soldier GD Posts
Organization Name: Join Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All over India
Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
Recruitment Indian Army Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Army invites online applications for the following Soldier post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites online applications for the following posts
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Vacancy 2018
- Soldier Technical – 10+2 / Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn) – 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles / Computer Science / Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ITI
- Soldier General Duty – 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
- Soldier Tradesman – 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied in matric/10th/SSLC level, without mentioning in any specific subject (OR) minimum D Grade in individual subjects and overall aggregate of C-2 grade or 4.75 Points for Board with grading system. (b) Stipulated marks percentage for 10th pass will be waived off for candidates having 10+2 and higher education qualification.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – 8th, Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. (ii) 10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered.
- Soldier Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn) – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier General Duty – 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
- Soldier Tradesman – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Indian Army Soldier Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- After enrolment a soldier is entitled to get approximately Rs 30,000/- per month as per 7th Pay Commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 40,00,000/-. The other privileges are fully paid Annual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encashment up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Common Entrance Examination
How To Apply For Indian Army Application Form
- Log on to Join Indian Army Rally careers page at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Join Indian Army Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Join Indian Army Rally 2018 application form
Join Indian Army Soldier Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.03.2018
- Rally Dates: 10 Apr 2018 to 23 Apr 2018
- Rally Venue: District Sports Stadium, Perambalur