Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 40 Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127) July 2018 Posts | Apply Online Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC 127 July 2018 – Job notification for Technical Graduate Course TGC 127 July 2018 for 40 Vacancy on Training. Online Applications are invited by Indian Army from 24 Oct 2017 to 22 Nov 2017 up to 12 hrs for 40 vacancies. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Army Recruitment 2017 For 40 Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127) July 2018 Posts at www.iocl.com
- 1.1 Indian Army Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 40 Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127) July 2018 Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.8 Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For Indian Army Application Form
- 1.10 Following documents are to be carried to the Selection Center by the candidate
- 1.11 Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Posts Important Dates
- 1.12 Download Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.13 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Jobs Indian Army Recruitment 2017 For 40 Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127) July 2018 Posts at www.iocl.com
Indian Army inviting online applications for filling up 40 vacant posts of Permanent Commissioned Officers in various disciplines as Technical Officer through 126th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-126) (JAN 2018) from eligible married / unmarried Male and interested willing candidates at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Indian Army Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Join Indian Army, Government of India has notified in regard of Recruitment 2018 for the engineering graduates for 126th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jan 2018 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army. All eligible Male candidates can apply in the prescribed format for Join Indian Army 126 TGC Jan 2018. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Indian Army TGC 127 notification will be available at joinindianarmy website and candidates who are eligible and interested, can apply for the TGC 127 online. TGC 127 registration process will start from 24th Oct 2017. Candidates are suggested to register on the joinindianarmy.nic.in now and fill their complete and correct details to apply for TGC 127 as and when the TGC 127 application goes online. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 40 Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127) July 2018 Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 40
Name of the Post: Technical Graduate Course
Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
Recruitment Indian Army Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Army invites online applications for the following Technical Graduate Course post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.iocl.com
Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 40
- Civil. – 10 Posts
- Architectural. – 01 Post
- Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics – 5 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/MSc (Computer Sc) – 6 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite
- Communication – 7 Posts
- Electronics – 2 Posts
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts
- Electronics & instrumentation/Instrumentation – 2 Posts
- Micro Electronics and Microwave – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Openings Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for Indian Army Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jul 2018 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, 1n case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
- Civil: Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), Structural Engineering
- Architectural: Architecture Engineering
- Mechanical: Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg
- Electrical & Electronics: Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/MSc (Computer Sc): Computer Engg, Computer Science. Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics &Communication/ Satellite
- Communication: Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg
- Electronics: Power Electronics & Drives
- Metallurgical: Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material – Science, Metallurgy and Explosives
- Electronics & instrumentation/Instrumentation: Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology
- Micro Electronics and Microwave: Micro Electronics and Microwave
- Age Limit Should be between 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2018
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for Indian Army Recruitment is as follows,
- After shortlisting of applications, the center allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Center, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, up to a specified date.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centers. Allahabad (UP). Bhopal (MP). Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist Group
- Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centers through candidates registered e-mail id and through SMS only.
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day Duration of SSB interviews is five days.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter far training in the order of merit. Depending on the number of vacancies available.
- Height & Weight: The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis. The height will be relaxed by 5 ems and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of
- candidates from Lakshadweep the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
- To pass fit a candidate must be 111 good physical and mental health free from any disability.
- The candidates are advised to achieve following standards before joining the OTA, if finally selected. (1) Running 2.4Km in 15 minutes (2) Push ups – 13 Nos (3) Sit ups – 25 Nos (4) Chin ups – 6 Nos (5) Rope climbing: 3-4 meters.
The Indian Army offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in TGC – 127 Jobs is given below
- Lieutenant: Level 10 – Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain: Level 10B (Rs.61,300-1 ,93,900/-)
- Major: Level 11 – Rs.69,400-2,07 ,200/-
- LT Colonel: Level 12A – Rs.1 ,21 ,200-2, 12,400/-
- Colonel (TS): Level 13 – Rs.1,30,800-2,15,900/-
- Colonel: Level 13 – Rs.1,30,800-2,15,900/-
- Brigadier: Level 13A – Rs.1,39,600-2, 17,600/-
- Major General: Level 14 – Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- LT General: Level 15 – Rs.1,82,200-2,24,500/-
- VCOAS: Level 17 – Rs.2,25,000/-
- COAS: Level 18 – Rs.2,50,000/-
How To Apply For Indian Army Application Form
- Log on to Indian Army careers page at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Indian Army Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 application form
Following documents are to be carried to the Selection Center by the candidate
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/ Mark-sheet/ Transfer/ Leaving
- Certificate etc are NOT acceptable for proof of date of birth)
- Self attested copy of 12′” Class Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters.
- A certificate issued by the controller of Exam/Registrar/Dean of the concerned university or Principal of the college regarding cumulative percentage of marks up to 6th semester of Engg Degree course.
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his result will be declared by 1st of the month of commencement of course (for final year appearing candidates)
- Declaration by the candidate of final year Engg degree course that he will submit the proof of passing by 1st of the month of commencement of course.
- Equivalence certificate of the concerned University to claim equivalence of Engineering Degree, as applicable.
- All certificates in original originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.11.2017