Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 72 Religious Teachers Posts | Apply Online Indian Army Recruitment 2017–2018 Apply For 72 Religious Teacher Jobs. The Indian Army has officially published the notification for Religious Teacher Posts. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the recruitment those aspirants apply through online only. Aspirants check the eligibility through the official web portal. Check out the latest job opportunity in our web page for Govt Jobs, PSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Join Indian Army, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSC Jobs, IBPS Vacancies Updates. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Jobs Indian Army Recruitment 2017 For 72 Religious Teachers Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.1 Indian Army Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Employment News
- 1.3 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 72 Religious Teachers Posts | Apply Online
- 1.4 Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
- 1.5 Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.7 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
- 1.8 Indian Army Religious Teachers Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.9 How To Apply For Join Indian Army Application Form
- 1.10 Indian Army Religious Teachers Posts Important Dates
- 1.11 Download Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.12 Join our Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Jobs Indian Army Recruitment 2017 For 72 Religious Teachers Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army is inviting applications to all the young and dynamic candidates for the post of junior Commissioned Officers (JCO) vacancies for religious Teacher RRT courses 85 & 86. So, Applicants those who are fascinated about army jobs may refer the official portal www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Indian Army Notification 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Indian Army (Bhartiya Saina) department has uploaded official notification for Religious Teacher posts. There are 72 total Religious Teacher posts in Indian Army department. Religious Teacher stands for Direct Dharm Guru. Government employment news recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
Latest Employment News
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 notification has released on its official website. The Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Notification it consist 72 Religious Teacher Posts. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Religious Teacher Jobs at Indian Army they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Indian Army. Job hunters who are aspiring for Sarkari Naukri can check the eligibility criteria for constable jobs. Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Government of India Application Fee, Sarkari Results, Important Dates & Links are given below on Yoyojobs.com. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 72 Religious Teachers Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 72
Name of the Post:Religious Teachers
Career Indian Army Job Vacancy
Recruitment Indian Army Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Army invites online applications for the following Religious Teachers post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Latest Indian Army Online Vacancy Details
State Govt invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 72
- Religious Teachers – 72
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for Indian Army Rally Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have completed Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Denomination of the individual:
- Pandit: Hindu candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned OR
- Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the elective (Main) subjects but have not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Detailed Notification English Website (2)
- Granthi: Sikh candidates with Vidwan in Punjabi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. OR Those who have passed BA with Punjabi as one of the elective (main) subjects but have not done Vidwan in Punjabi.
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment. Hindu (Gorkha) candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the Nepali Language. OR
- Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the elective (Main) subjects but have not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi.
- Padre. Christian candidates who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Maulvi. Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. OR Those who have passed BA with Arabic/Urdu as one of the elective (Main) subject but who have not done Maulvi Alim in Arabic/Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts. Muslim Shia Ladakh candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. OR Those who have passed BA with Arabic/Urdu as one of the elective (Main) subject but who have not done Maulvi Alim in Arabic/Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana). Buddhist (Mahayana) candidates who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authorit. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
Note: For service candidates applying for remustering the minimum qualification will be 10+2.
- Age Limit Should Between 27 to 34 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Indian Army Religious Teachers Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
Selection process for Indian Army Recruitment is as follows,
- Medical Standard
- Physical Standard
How To Apply For Join Indian Army Application Form
- Log on to Indian Army careers page at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Indian Army Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 application form
Indian Army Religious Teachers Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08.11.2017