Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Sailors Sports Quota Entry Posts |Apply Online Indian Navy is inviting application from the eligible candidates for Sailors – Sports Quota Entry-01/2017 Batch. Government jobs Indian Navy Sports Quota Entry 2017 has been released by the Indian Navy. Aspirants who want to get entry indian navy ships in Indian navy on the basis of sports quota they may grab this chance by seek application for the Sailors – Sports Quota Entry (Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR), Matric Recruits (MR) and Non Matric Recruits (NMR)). Indian Navy Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Indian Navy Jobs 2017 For Sailors Sports Quota Entry Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1 Indian Navy Notification 2017
- 1.2 Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Sailors Sports Quota Entry Posts |Apply Online
- 1.3 Career Indian Navy SSR Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest Indian Navy Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Jobs after 12th Posts 2017 Notification Posts
- 1.6 Indian Navy Sailors Sports Quota Entry Notification 2017-18 Of Other Details
- 1.7 How To Apply For Indian Navy Sports Application Form
- 1.8 Indian Navy Sports Quota Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download Recruitment 2017 Indian Navy Notification & Application www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has issued a notification for the recruitment of Sailor vacancies under Sports Quota Entry. This examination has been scheduled for candidates. Indian Navy Sailors Sports Quota Entry examination. Indian Navy gives many indian navy admit card opportunities to the new talent every year, Outstanding sportsmen who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India Inter University Championship in Athletics,Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment under Sports Quota 2018 is one of it. Govt jobs This is a great opportunity to all the indian navy strength candidates who want to make their career in Indian Navy. The applications are invited from unmarried male candidates. Indian Navy has depicted an advertisement regarding Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
This is greatest news for Indian Navy invites application from Unmarried Male Candidates for Sailors – Sports Quota Entry – 2017 / 2018 Batch. Indian Navy has issued notification for employment of sailors under sports quota entry. All the male candidates who are unmarried and have participated in athletics, join Indian army boxing, gymnastics Cricket, indian navy ssr means who have good physiques may apply the Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment under Sports Quota 2018. Join Indian Air force Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 01.07.2017 to 19.07.2017
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of the Post: Sailors Sports Quota Entry
Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Indian Navy invites online applications for the following Sailors Sports Quota Entry post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Navy invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various Posts
Sailors Sports Quota Entry
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)
- Matric Recruits (MR)
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Direct Entry Petty Officer Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Direct Entry Petty Officer: 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination
- Sports Proficiency: (i) Team Games: Should have participated at International /National/State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament. (ii) Individual Events. Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets
- Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR): 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
- Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/National/State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
- Matric Recruits (MR):10th /equivalent qualified.
- Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/National/State level tournament
- Direct Entry Petty Officer Age limit should be between 17 to 22 Years.
- SSR Age limit should be between 17to 21Years.
- MR Age limit should be between 17 to 21 Years.
Sports Disciplines: Outstanding sportsmen who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India Inter University Championship in Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, ,Best Physique, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing & Wind Surfing and Equestrian(Horse Polo).
Selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment is as follows,
- Medical Standards Test
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Navy Jobs is given below
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.21,700 – Rs.43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Indian Navy Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 application form
- “The secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
Mod (navy), New Delhi 110 021”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.07.2017
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download