Joinindianarmy Thanjavur Rally August 2017 – Various Posts | Apply Online Indian Army Soldiers Rally Bharti August 2017. Open Bharti (Recruitment) through Indian Army Rally 2017-18. Job looking candidates can now directly log on to Army’s latest recruitment portal Sports person and Musicians are also recruited through such rallies. Indian Army Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Indian Army Recruitment Rallies are conducted all over the year in different cities of different states. These Recruitment Rallies are the main source of filling News the vacant posts of Soldier (General Duty). Eligible Candidates Apply Online through Official website www.joinlndianarmy.nic.in Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
- 1 Army Rally Thanjavur August 2017 For Various Posts At www.Joinlndianarmy.Nic.In
- 1.1 Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Joinindianarmy Thanjavur Rally August 2017 – Various Posts | Apply Online
- 1.3 Army Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Latest Soldier Job Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria For Army Soldier Vacancy 2017 Posts
- 1.6 Indian Army Vacancy 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
- 1.7 How To Apply For Indian Army Rally Application Form
- 1.8 Indian Army Job Vacancy in Soldier Posts Important Dates
- 1.9 Download Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application Www.Joinlndianarmy.Nic.In
- 1.10 Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (8939875968) on your phone as Yoyojobs Alert. Now Send Whatsapp Message "Add Me".
Army Rally Thanjavur August 2017 For Various Posts At www.Joinlndianarmy.Nic.In
Army Rally Bharti Chennai Zone 2017, Indian Army Rally 2017, Tiruchirappalli Army Bharti Schedule 2017, Indian Army Open Really Bharti Trichy Zone Schedule 2017, Army Rally, Trichy ZRO Army Rally Schedule 2017 Indian Army Trichy Zone Army Bharti Schedule 2017 Indian Army invites application from male engineering candidates for Technical Graduate Course for permanent commission in Army. Particularly Govt jobs So interstate candidate can take participant in the Army Rally by the register them by going on the official website of the Indian Army Districts to be covered districts of Tamilnadu State viz Virudhunagar, Ariyalur, Thoothukudi, Nagapattinam, Tiruvarur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, Ramanathapuram, Sivaganga, Thanjavur, Kanyakumari, Karur Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Goverment Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Here we will providing all the information regarding the Trichy Army Rally Schedule 2017. Indian Army Rally Chennai Schedule has released by the Indian Army department already. Indian Army is one of the Tri-forces in India Joinindiannavy All the Army Aspirants Candidates eagerly waiting for the Trichy ZRO Army Rally Bharti Schedule 2017. Candidate who wanna to make their career in the Indian Army they can join the Rally by register them self by visiting in the official website of the Indian army. Solider General Duty Rally Recruitment will be conducted at Thanjavur district of Head Quarter RO Chennai from 02 August 2017 to 10 August 2017
Joinindianarmy Thanjavur Rally August 2017 – Various Posts | Apply Online
Organisation Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of the Post: Soldier
Army Job Vacancy
Recruitment Indian army Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. Army invites online applications for the following Soldier post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.joinlndianarmy.nic.in
Latest Soldier Job Vacancy Details
Indian Army invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) SGD
- Soldier Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence STT
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) CLK
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) SNA
- Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms) TDN
- Soldier Tech Dresser (RVC) STD
- Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) STA
- Religious Teacher RGT
- Havildar Education HVL
- Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) HAC
Eligibility Criteria For Army Soldier Vacancy 2017 Posts
Candidates applying for Soldier Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
- Soldier Technical Amn: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject (OR) Three years Diploma in 4 Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 10+ 2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Se degree.
- Soldier General Duty (GD): 10′” pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade’ or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in ali subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical: i). 8th Pass, For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. ii). 10trh Pass For For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaker class X Board Exam would be considered.
- Soldier Tradesman: (I) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in dass XII. (II) Should have studied English and Math/ Accts/ Book Keeping In Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. (iii) Even if a candidate Is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Note: Virudhunagar, Ariyalur, Thoothukudi, Nagapattinam, Tiruvarur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, Ramanathapuram, Sivaganga, Thanjavur, Kanyakumari, Karur
- Soldier Technical candidate 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Technical Amn candidate 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant candidate 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier General Duty (GD) candidate 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical candidate 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Tradesman candidate17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Tech Dresser candidate17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) candidate17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Religious Teacher RGT candidate17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Havildar Education HVL candidate17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) candidate17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Note: Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidate’s up to the age of 21 years.
Indian Army Vacancy 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
Selection process for Army Recruitment is as follows,
- Screening of Documents
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination
The Army offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in defence Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs 23,000/- per month
How To Apply For Indian Army Rally Application Form
- Log on to Indian Army careers page at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- All candidates are required to register themselves online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply online 18 June 2017 to 17 July 2017. Kindly read instructions for registration and filling application forms on HQ Rtg Zone, Trichy web page of the join Indian army website.
- Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Recruiting Office (HQ), Trichy from 02 August 2017 to 10 August 2017 at Thanjavur
- Candidates are requested to bring their admit card and application at the rally site. Date of reporting at rally site will be intimated on admit card and thus take the print out of admit card after 17 July 2017 from www.joinindianarmy.nic.jn.
- Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of rally as per programme. The documents should be laminated, arranged properly In a sequence and contained In a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All seals and language should be in English:-
- SSC Mark Sheet (X).
- Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII).
- Degree Mark Sheet.
- Nativity, Community, Caste Date of Birth Certificate. Candidates to produce latest automated Nativity,
Community and Date of Birth Certificate issued by District Administration of Tamilnadu / UT of Puducherry in English. Residence Certificate holders are not allowed to participate in the rally.
- Study and Conduct Certificate (Not more than six month old).
- Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch /Administrative Officer in English. (Not more than six month old).
- Transfer certificate in original in English.
- NCC/Sports/ITl & Computer certificate of 0++ level If held.
- Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be In English.
- Twelve latest coloured 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
Venue Of Rally
- “Annai Sathya District Sports Stadium, Thanjavur”
Indian Army Job Vacancy in Soldier Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.07.2017
- Rally Dates: 02 August 2017 to 10 August 2017